part 3 dean

The road trip to the case was awkward,silent,and so tensen you could cut the air with a knife .I would look at Dean when I could and then look away when he looked back at ne .Sam noticed everything .

"Ok what's going on between you two?" Sam says and gives Dean his puppy dog eyes .

"Nothing " Dean says back in his raspy voice .

Sam turns to me " johanna what's going on ?"

I, like any other time, couldn't withstand the power of Sam's puppy dog eyes .

"Ok um well after you left when I jumped on you two Dean kissed me " I blurted out as fast as possible .

Sam's face is blank and Dean was looking back at me with anger in his eyes but there was still a shinning glimpse of that longing ,small,feint,but it was there.

Dean takes his eyes off of me and puts them back on the road," Okay we kissed big deal" Dean said in his low masculine voice.

"Not a big deal!" Sam pauses for a second and rubs the sides of his mouth with his fingers ," Dean that's a huge deal !"

"Guys.." I said quietly

"What " the boys said in unison

"Can we just focus on the case ?" I said still quiet with tears in my eyes .

Dean looks away he can't bear the sight of me crying , Sam on the other hand climbs to the back seat and sits close to me and hugs me tight.

"Alright break it up you two!" Dean yells back at the both of us in a very jealous tone .

Hearing Dean jealous surprises me and Sam we look each other in the eyes and we both burst out laughing .

"Dean are-are you jealous ?" Sam asks and just to pick on Dean pulls me closer and hugs me tighter .

Dean was never one to admit his feelings but he didn't have to .Dean didn't answer the question , Sam and I both knew that meant a definite yes . So Sam moved to the front and we kept driving, man was it a long drive, a quiet one to .