Pt.2

Tory in the MM*

" what you mean " Tory asked pullin' me into a hug.

" gone now " I groaned.

" O..really " he said lettin' me go.

" HELL YEA CUZ YOU THINK IM PLAYIN' AND YOU NEED TO KNOW THAT IM NOT SO UNTIL YOU ON THE SAME PAGE BYE " I yelled gettin' annoyed.

" ight O " he sighed throwin' himself on the bed.

" oww I see somebody mad..fuckouttahere "

" shut the fuck up Onika "

" keep on..we all gone see what happen when you tell me to shut up "

" what's gone happen "

" you a know when you look down at yo'self in a casket, think its a game "

" maan whatever "

I lightly laughed " OK..you can leave now " I said gettin' comfortable under the covers.

" what you mean " he questioned.

" ohh..you thought I was playin' no I'm dead ass..I told you that " I said flippin' through channels.

" wow O..you something else " he said shakin' his head.

" wow T..glade you noticed " I said causin' him to get mad makin' him slam the door leavin' out my room.

Tbh I don't really care know more he was the one who told me "if you want something go get it..no matter what or who it is" I gave that part up because I'm not gone force you to be with me.

But I'll dame sure make you wish I did. And when that time come, don't get mad cause I'm buildin' what I was tryin' to build with you with somebody eles.

-----------------------

read my book "Sister, Sister" but y'all don't care.😒😒

_______________________

So far the characters are

@Kcamouche as Tory

If you don't know who Kcarmouche is.. I just gave you his Instagram, vine, & twitter... & his SnapChat is (@TheRealKcarmouche) I think but ima be back tomorrow hopefully.