chapter 6

Next morning (Thursday)

Lucas p.o.v

I woke up at 6:45 when i heard some one knock at the door.

"Come in"i said in my raspy morning voice.

"Aye get up time for school" she said popping her head in the room then walking out.

"Ight" i said standing up and walking to the bathroom .

I did my normal morning routine
{Wash face, brush teeth, get dress} the whole time i was getting ready i kept on getting butterflies i was nervous on what people where gonna think and how they was gonna react.

When i finished getting dressed i grabbed my phone and my new MCM back pack then walked down stairs into the living room cause i heard someone laughing. When i walked in i saw. Kehlani

Kehlani p.o.v

I woke up at 6:39 i was so happy that Lucas was dressing like his age cause i hate to see him get hurt.

I got up and did my normal morning routine
{Wash face,brush teeth, get dressed} but before i got dressed i went to go wake Lucas up.

I went back into my room and got dress. We going to look super fly today and cant nobody tell us different.

I finished getting ready before Lucas so I went down stairs and face timed my god brother will got the juice.

Face time convo

"Sup baby sis" will said in his morning voice

"Hey big bro i gotta ask you sum " i said while laughing at how sleepy he looked

"What is it ?" He asked while whipping his eyes

"Can i bring my friend Lucas to the studio later he real dope and y'all need to make a song together" i asked praying that he would say yes

"Yea that's cool and Nolenn coming too " - Will

"Ok but what you finna do ?"

"Go running for 30 min then hit the gym for a hour" -will

"Lol yea ok I'll see u later" i said laughing so loud and hard cause i know he ain't gonna work out.

"Lol Ight bye lil girl"- will

Then he hung up i was still laughing until i heard Lucas come in the living room.

"Morning beautiful are u ready to go?"-lucas

"Morning handsome and yea let's go you can drive"- i said tossing him the key.

I grabbed my phone and my MCM back pack and Lucas and i both stopped at the big body mirror that was 8feet by the front door.

" Wanna take a picture with me Lucas ?"

"Yea since we twining" - he said while laughing we took like 15 pictures then we left and i locked the door then went to my car.

I got in the passenger seat and pulled out my phone and then Lucas grabbed the house keys and said "ill be right back i forgot something" i just made a pic collage with 1 big picture of us and 2 lil ones then posted it and captioned it .

@TherealKehlani- We just gonna twin and automatically win.

Then Lucas got in the car and i showed him the pic and caption.

"Dang we fly but how u get all them likes and comments on yo picture in 1 min" he said laughing

I looked and it was 200 likes and 100 comments in 1 min "lol idk most of them are fans of me and some are fans of my dad" i said laughing.