chapter 1

Kehlani p.o.v

"Kehlani and India y'all got 5min to get down here our guest are on there way" my dad yelled from down stairs

" OK we're coming" we both said in unison

"He better be lucky its Christian milian cause if it wasn't i would defiantly not be here i would've been shopping or at somebody's party" India said to me while putting her shoes on.

"Girl do you ever turn down" i asked jokingly but kinda serious

"Yes but come on before they kill us" she said walking out her room with me following right behind her.

"About time y'all been getting ready for 3 hours and y'all still look ugly" my dad said messing up my straight hair with his hand

"You wish" India and i said in unison then started laughing.

My dad looked up with a serious face trying not to laugh
"y'all thought i was kidding" he said jokingly.

Before we could respond the door bell rang.

"I'll get it" India yelled as if we were all the way upstairs but we right next to her. India love Christian milian so she was very excited.

"Hello every one this is my son Lucas." Christina said hugging her son.

"Hey and this is my daughter Kehlani i think you 2 have met before" my dad said to Christina

"Yes i have and u look even prettier then the last time i seen you"-Christina

"Thanks same to you" i gave her a hug then shook her sons hand and said hello to him he had a deep cute voice but he seems so shy.

Tyga was introducing India to Christina while my dad and i set the table.

Eating dinner

Lucas p.o.v

We were all sitting at the table eating and getting to know each other i didn't really talk much i just said a few things if they asked me and questions. India was really cute but Kehlani was just beautiful. But I knew I didn't have a chance with her.

My thoughts were soon interrupted when i heard the words "oh yea Lucas goes to the school maybe u guys cold hang out and he will show u around" my mom said. I did not want Kehlani to come to my school. I didn't want her to think i was weird but it might be to late for that.

Later that night

India p.o.v

"Omg im going to miss you so much best friend" Kehlani said with a tear falling down her cheek i wiped it away

"Ik but I'll be back to visit and I'll ft you every night" i said while hugging her and crying a little

When we pulled apart we looked at each other then started laughing cause we were both crying.

" ok we gotta go get on our plane and India u need to get on your plane." Chris said to us

Ik your thinking that Chris and Kehlani are leaving too but no Chris and my dad are going to shoot a movie with Christina in London for a month. And im going to Huston to go live with my mom for a year. So that leaves Kehlani at home by her self. She's a big girl she's going to be ok but im gonna miss her.
After everyone said there good byes we all went our separate ways.