Chapter 2 - We almost did

-[Name's] P.O.V-

~Dream land~

"I'm Bill cipher."

He smirks and all I can do is just stare. I take a big gulp and slowly get up.

"W-what do you want with me?"
"I see you've taken a liking to pine tree and shooting star."
"Dipper and Mabel? Y-yea they're really fun."
"They're not who you think they are. You can't trust them."

I shoot him an evil glare and point at him.

"Maybe the one I can't trust is you."
"Maybe so. But I came here for a reason. Let's just say I want to make a deal."

I narrow my eyes and the tall figure. I cross my arms.

"I'm listening."
"Let's just say I need something from you. Your special. You have this power inside you that I need. So I'll keep your family alive for your powers."
"But my family-"

He cuts me off by snapping his fingers. My family appears right in front of me. They were all tied up and bruised. Blood was dripping from my moms  mouth and my sis was coughing up blood. I cover my mouth and blink back the tears. I touch my dad face and let my tears spill. He gives me a concerned glare.

"Don't do it [Name]."

I look over at my sis who was losing a lot of blood. I look up at Bill and nod.

"I'll do it. Deal."

Bill smirks evilly. He holds out his hand with a blue flame. I hesitate but grab his hand.

"The deal has been made."

~Dream end~

I wake up sweating. Tears were spilling from my eyes. Hair was stuck to my sweaty face. I was shocked at what I had just seen. I wipe away my tears and pull my arms up to my chest. I was shaking in fear and confusion. I didn't know what to do. Should I tell Dipper and Mabel? Maybe they'll think I'm crazy... Maybe I shouldn't.

I look over to my side and see Mabel sleeping peacefully. She was mumbling the strangest things...

"I love to eat glitter... And ripped out unicorn hair..."

I giggle and get up. I was quiet so I wouldn't wake up Dipper or Mabel. I tip toe downstairs and see Stan watching TV. I smirk evilly and decide to scare him. I sneak behind the couch and chuckle quietly. He didn't even notice I was there. I stand up creepily and touch his shoulder.

"BOO!"
"AHH!"

I fall of my knees and start to laugh. Tear of joy were spilling from my eyes. Stan only stared at me with hate.

"Good one kid."

I wipe away my joyful tears and nod.

"Why thank you! Your easy to scare!"

He rolls his eyes and pats my head.

"How about you go wake up the two butt heads?"

I nod and run up the stairs. I quietly open the bedroom door. They were both still asleep. I giggle and walk over to Mabel. I see a pig sleeping on the end of her bed. I pet the pig and see that's it's name was waddles. I smirk and get close to Mabel's ear.

"I'm gonna turn waddles into bacon."

She shoots up and had a look of concern. Her hair was all tangled and she looked tired.

"NO BACON!"

She grabs waddles and holds him close. I giggle and flip the hair from my face.

"I was kidding! Stan told me to wake you up."