Chapter 1 - The twins

-[Name's] P.O.V-

It's summer break and everyone's so excited! I've been waiting to explore the mysteries of Gravity falls, Oregon. I was born here. I'm twelve and my parents constantly pester me about getting a boyfriend. I'm not really ready for that. I mean yea, I've had crushes but not a 'boyfriend.' My life is kinda boring. I have friends but they're always busy. I like to explore the woods and metal in other peoples business. I know, I know! That's bad! But I can't help it! I'm just so curious! I'd like to meet some new people that are visiting. But there either grown-ups or old people! So I just tend to keep to myself.

Some people will come up me and say that I have beautiful hair and eyes. I'm quite flattered that they think I'm beautiful! But I don't really think so... I wish I had pretty colored eyes but instead I have these (E/c) eyes. My hair is ugly and non charming. But Ya know I didn't have the right to choose. That... Was my parents choice.  But do you think that gets in the way of my curiosity? Ha! Nope!

Every one said that curiosity killed the cat.

But did it really?

_________

"[Name]!"
"..."
"[NAME]!"
"IM UP!"

I fall out of bed and make an 'oomph' sound. I look up and my sister has her arms crossed. I give a sly smile and stand up.

"[Name]... Mom and dads gonna be angry."
"What?! Why?!"

She lets out a frustrated sigh and runs her hand through her hair.

"You were supposed to meet that boy for your date."

I stretch and giggle. She gives me a confused look.

"I did it on purpose!"

She rolls her eyes and leaves the room. I move the hair from my face and step into the bathroom. I continue to do my usual routine. Brush my hair and teeth, put on clean clothes. Nothing to awesome. I run downstairs and come face to face with my parents. I rub the back of my neck and let out a sorry chuckle.

"H-hey mom."

She gives an angry expression and taps her foot against the ground.

"[Name]... Why aren't you with that nice young fellow?"
"F-funny story... I kinda slept in."

She bends down to my height and put her hand on my shoulder.

"[Name] next time can you please just give a boy a try? Just one date?"

I roll my eyes and curl my lips.

"Yea ok..."

She stands up and walks away with dad. I smile and run out the door. I run into town since I needed to pick up some things. I've always loved town. It's feels so awesome to get waves from friends and family while your walking down the sidewalk. I love to hang out with my friend Wendy. She's a little older than me. But we still love to hang out. But unfortunately she has work today.

As I'm walking I see some little kids coming my way. I step aside but they run into me anyway. I end up hitting someone. Both me and the person fall over. I shake my head and quickly get up.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!"

It was a girl that had brown hair and a very sparkly pink sweater. She narrows her eyes and me and squeals. I flinch but hold out my hand to help her up. She gladly excepts and grabs my shoulder.

"Are you a model?! Your beautiful! Hey Dippy! I found your girlfriend!"

She looks over at a boy that looks very flushed.