Chapter Four

Cat’s P.O.V.

            I woke up my face and side hurt and I couldn’t figure out why as I looked around I realized I wasn’t at home. Then the memories of last night came rushing back to me. I just laid there not wanting to move and then someone spoke causing me to fall off the couch.

            “Good morning sunshine!” Zane happily announced, “Crap, are you okay?” He asked when he noticed I fell off the couch. I was silent while I got up and sat on the couch and Zane came and sat next to me.

            I finally said, “I’m fine but next time don’t scare the crap out of me.”

            I’m going to go make breakfast.” He said as he got up, “What do you want?” I thought for a while then it finally came to me.

            “Bacon and toast.” Is all I said.

            “Is that it?” He asked with a questioned look on your face.

            “Yup” And I popped the p.

            “Okay, that’s easy you should get ready while I make it.”

            “Okay.” I said as I looked at the clock, it was 10 o’clock. “I think my window is open so I’m going to go through it I don’t want to run into Parker.”

            “Okay, you know where my room is.” I just walked up without saying a word on my way up Zane turned on the radio the song Be My Escape came on by Relient K. I stopped turned around and started sing with the radio and Zane joined so we were dancing around like retards sing. Right as the song ended Zane’s phone rang so he had to answer it while I was still dancing and singing like an idiot. When he got off the phone he put the phone down and then looked sad.

            “What’s wrong?” I asked.

            “I didn’t get to finish the song.” He said smirking.

            “WOW! Loser then who called?”

            “Tristan, He’s coming over because he doesn’t want to be around his sister so he is going to hang out with us today hope you don’t mind.”

            “Nope I don’t but I’m going to go home and get ready for the day.” And with that I walked out of the room and to my house and started getting ready.

Zane’s P.O.V.

            Cat just left and I decided to start making breakfast. I put the toast in the toaster and the bacon in the pan. Then I left and went and get dressed when I came back I turned the bacon and got the toast. Then the doorbell rang.

            “It’s open!” I yelled over my shoulder not really caring who it was. When I turned around I saw my brother standing there looking at me. “What do you want?” I spewed angrily.

            “I wanted to visit, and it’s not very safe for you just to let people come in like that.”

            “Why do you care? And anyways I thought it was Tristan.” I shot back.

            “Damn it Zane! I care that you’re safe I know you hate me but I don’t hate you I care about my family as hard as it is to believe.”

            “Lee look you shouldn’t even be here mom kicked you out.”

            “Yeah I know but she doesn’t need to know I was here.” Just as he said that Cat came walking down the stairs looking absolutely stunning not noticing Lee here.