Chapter Two

I woke the next morning to loud banging on my window I fell out of bed it scared me so bad. Once I got up I checked my clock it was 6:00 a.m. nobody gets up that early! When I checked my phone I had five missed calls from Ryan I just ignored them. By then the banging had gotten louder. So I walked to my window my room was really dark so the sun from outside really hurt my eyes. Once my eyes adjusted and I realized it was Zane then I remembered our conversation from the night before. I finally opened my window and was almost instantly cold.

“You better be able to explain why you woke me up at six.” I said angrily.

“Your finally awake sleeping beauty!” he said with a smirk on his face, “Well first of all I heard you fall off you bed and get a little angry.”

“I was angry because I have like a bazillion missed calls from Ryan.” I yelled.

“Woe girl! Calm yourself, anyways go get ready we need to go.”

“Where are we going?”

“It’s a surprise so you can’t know until we get there.”

“You know I hate surprises! GRRRR!”

“Yeah I had to annoy you at least a little.”

“Fine then be that way I’m going to go get ready then.” I shut the window and curtain before he could say anything and I was in my closet. While I was in there I looked at, at least 10 outfits till I found what I wanted to wear. I picked an out boys vans graphic tee and light wash skinny jeans with wholes all up and down them. After I found what I was going to wear I went to the bathroom I turned on the water as hot as it could go. After I got out of the shower I heard knocking on my front door. I was still in a towel but I didn’t care I ran down stairs and opened. I thought It would be Zane but when I opened it I was wrong I found Ryan.

“What do you want?” I spewed angrily.

“I just want to talk.” He said.

“We have nothing to talk about so I suggest you leave.” And with that I slammed the door in his face and ran up stairs. I got dressed and let my hair go natural and put my make up on I grabbed my phone and ran out of my house. Instead of going to Zane’s house I ran to the nearest bus stop and cried. I had been there for a while when I looked up and realized there was someone looking at me with a concerned look on his face. He looked to be about my age and wasn’t that bad looking. The guy had black hair the hung in his face and amazing green eyes and was really tall.

“May I ask what’s wrong?” he asked he caught me off guard because I didn’t think he would say anything. I didn’t say anything I just nodded and he sat down next to me on the bench.

“By the way I’m Cat.” I said sticking out my hand for him to shake it.

“I’m Lee.” He replied as he took my hand and shook, “So what happened?” I explained to him what happened he listened and occasionally nodded. When I finished telling him what happened the tears threatened to come but I choked them back.

“You know the one who makes you cry isn’t worth your tears, but the one who is wont make you cry. So you need to forget about Ryan but don’t be rude to him but don’t take his crap, he’s not worth your tears.” Lee declared all I could do was look at him and let what he said sink in.

“Thank you for listening you really didn’t have to do that.”

“Yes I did no pretty girl should be crying.” He said and he wiped the remaining tears away with his thumb.

“I really should go my friend said he had a surprise for me but I never went to his house. Bye!” I yelled as I got up and started to walk away. When I got to Zane’s house I went up to his door and knocked. I had been at the bus stop for an hour when I finally came back.