1D Day/ You embarass yourself (All)

You run your hand through your hair, as your friend positioned the laptop on the coffee table, in front of the sofa which you were seated on.

"Okay, I'm ready," You announce, and nod at your friend, who taps a few buttons on the laptop.

"It's going to take a while," Your friends says and you nod, before glancing awkwardly around your house, repeating your question over in your head.

"I can't wait until I see them, through a screen though," You add sadly, making your friend chuckle, as she scrolls through her phone.

"What do you like about them anyways?" She scoffs, interrupting your fangirling talk about the band's eyes and hair.

"Excuse me?" You say, in a offended tone.

"Their music speaks straight to the heart, (Y/F/N). They're always reminding me of how beautiful I am, when I've got no one to. They tell me it's okay that I'm me, because it makes me beautiful. Their songs put me in a good mood just like this," and you snap your fingers to prove your point.

"What would you tell them? If they could see you right now?" Your friend asks curiously, and you glance thoughtfully at the ground, a smile on your face.

"I'd tell them," and you look at the webcam dramatically. "Come over, my address is," and you say your address confidently.

"I've got food and board games and.." you think of other words.

"And a room full of your faces," Your friend scoffs, making you narrow your eyes at her, before playfully throwing a pillow at her.

"And can we just talk about Harry's hair flips on stage? Like what the hell? Gorgeous much? Or Liam's mic flips? Or Niall playing his guitar-" You begin to list off, but your friend interrupts you.

"(Y/N), you're on Twitter," You friend gasps, making you raise your eyebrow in confusion.

"Why would I be on..?" You wonder aloud, and your friend hands you her phone, showing pictures of Harry and Niall, mid-laugh, as your face appears on a large screen on the sofa and all, in front of them.

"Oh my God!" You squeal, before slamming the laptop shut, your face flushing red.

"Shit shit," You begin to curse, realizing the webcam was turned on and you favorite band had just witnessed all that.

You check twitter, to find that your username has been found and you gained so many followers and mentions.

"What do you have to say about that?" Your friend asks, as she hold up her phone and begins filming you.

"Oh my God, I just have out my address to hundreds, no thousands of people," You say, before covering your mouth in shock.

"Would you stop filming?" You groan, before covering your face with your hands and dashing towards your room.

"(Y/N), come on. It was a joke," Your friend says, pounding on the door of your room, which you had locked.

The next day, you skipped school because you weren't ready to face people yet. You stayed in your bedroom for the whole day, biting your nails in anxiety.

"(Y/N)!" Your mother called you again, making you groan.

"Mom, what is it?" You call out, as you stop glancing at the poster around your walls and open the door.

"You've got visitors," She calls out, making you sigh as you walk towards her.

"Mom, if it's the kids at school-" You began to say, but haulted in your tracks once you found your favorite band standing in the middle of your living room, curiously glancing around.

"There she is!" Liam exclaimed happily, pointing at you, all the attention making you sweat.

"I.." You were lost for words, realizing you were still in your pajamas and bed hair, completely unprepared for the biggest moment of your life.

"M-Make yourselves at home, I'll be right back," You muster, before dashing back to your room, your heart beating excitedly.

You let out a loud scream, before clapping your hands over your mouth, remembering they were outside. You quickly put on a decent outfit, before hearing a knock at your door.

"(Y/N), it's rude to leave your guests alone," Your mother scolded you, making you bite your lip.

"Mom, they're the band I've been screaming about for all those years," You begin to say, running a hand through your hair excitedly.

You hear a loud laugh, and your heart flutters at the melodic sound. Your mom gently tugs your hand along with her, as she pulls you into the living room.

"This is (Y/N), she's a huge fan," Your mother begins, and the members look happily at you, your gaze firmly at the ground. You cough lightly, feeling your face heat up.

"Mom, you can leave now," You whisper, Harry laughing, obviously having heard your pleads to your mother.

Your mother leaves you to the band and you can't help but look at anything but their faces.

"(Y/N), aren't you going to tell me how gorgeous my hair flips are?" Harry says, in a teasing sing-song voice, as he walks towards you, his arm wrapping around your shoulders.

You smile and clear your throat.

"You guys are amazing, seriously," You manage to say, before they pulled you in for a hug, making you tear up.

They perform a mini concert in your backyard, with Niall strumming his guitar, Liam doing his mic flips and Harry flipping his hair, making you sing along and laugh in glee.

You stand up and clap gleefully, once they finished and playfully bowed.

"This is the best day ever," Your friend says, and you hug her.

They finish singing and embrace you in a large group hug, making you tear up again.

Sorry but I've been having a writer's block for this book. Any ideas/requests???