Chapter 1 We just know we are moving to a new home

Today is are last day in WestTown.Me Susan,Gabe,Faith and Chris were in school.Chris is 19. Gabe is 15.Susan is 19.Faith is 16 and I'm 18.When we got home from school we saw every thing packed and ready.I was disappointed that we had to leave are friends behinde.We got are suite cases.And waved good bye to are friends and neighbours.Mom drove to the airport.I looked out the window lookd at the trees and animals.We finally got to the airport.Mom parked the car and we carried stuff into the airport.We were very earley.Susan and I went to the shop in the airport.We got treats and looked at the time.It was time to go.We ran to mom and dad fast.The woman took are tickets and we ran onto the plane.We took are seats and the plane started.Chris got casterfobric on the plane and went all cocococo.Gabe hit him hard in da nuts.Chris hit Gabe in the face.Me and Susan were like What idiots.Mom and dad heard us.They told us to be quite.Susan hit mom and she said your not are real mom!.at last we landed.We grabbed everything we owned.And ran off the plane without Mom and dad.We ran inside.Susan saw I taxi and we got into it.Susan was fusteratred because are real mom died....We got to the big Manson and got are stuff and ran in.Susan and I shared a room and Gabe and Chris shared one.Faith got her own room.We all decorated are rooms.Susan sat on the window seal.Chris went outside and saw visitors.There names were.....