Chapter 8

Taeyeon POV

OMG!! Jess... did jessica kiss my cheek just now?! Wow i..i can't believe. While touching her cheek.
End

"Taeyeon...Tae are you okay? Your spacing out again. What happen?" Jessica ask her while looking at her.

"Yah... umm i okay. Come come let's eat this in the living room. " taeyeon siad while walking to the living room.

Both of them sit down and taeyeon started to ask her "Why did you call me to come here?"

"I miss you ." This is the only word that jessica said.

After taeyeon hearing the word, she hug her and say " i miss you too ".

They broke the hug and jessica said " Did you know that the past few year when you ignore me i feel so lonely, i feel so sad and when i have problem i have like no one to say too. Can you tell me why did you ignore me for the past few year?"

"I... i like you. I've ignore you because i know i like you. When you talk to me i don't know how to reply you . I'm scared that if i tell you that i like you , we can't be friend anymore if you reject me. That why this past few year i did't talk to you." Taeyeon reply.

Jessica hug taeyeon again and say " actually i like you too. I wanted to say it but i have the same reson as you. If i say it and you reject me i really scare that we can't be friend again."

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Taeyeon said.

Jessica nod her head and say yes.

Both of them kiss each other. And they live happy ever after.

__________ End of story______________

☆GUYS This is the end of the story i hope you all like it . Rmb to read more about my story.