Chapter 6

SAMs pov

After I filled my cute small mate I held him close listening to his heavy breathing and soft cute pants. That's all I could hear it filled my highly sensitive ears. I peered down at him and gave him a warm loving smile. I stood lifting him into my arms. I knew he'd be sore for a couple days because I wasn't very gentle but I tried but I couldn't control myself. I pulled my pants back on and threw my big jacket over my small mates body and felt him nuzzle my chest. I chuckled softly and walked out of the room and up to our room. I laid him on the bed and got in next to him pulling the cover over us. I wrapped my arms around his tiny waist pulling him close. I kissed his forehead and whispered just so he could hear it " I love you my sexy little mate." Even though it was dark in the huge room
I could still see the faint blush on my mates cheeks it made me very happy to know that I could make him blush by just a few words.

Sky's pov

I nuzzled down into the huge soft bed that I was guessing the one that o would for now on share with my mate. It was kinda scary being away from my family since they where all o had ever know for such a long time. But Sam
Made all the fear go away he made me feel as if my body was on fire well in a good way. He heard the words his mate spoke and he let out a happy soft sigh and his cheeks turned a pretty red color. He knew his mate could see it but he didn't mind. He closed his beautiful eyes and started to fall asleep. He purred happily as he was soon fast asleep in his strong and lovings mates chest. He fell into a dark dream it was terrifying. He was tied down onto a cold metal table. Three men stood over him they looked so familiar he instantly recognized them they where from his mates pack. They pulled out tiny sharp objects and started to cute his soft pale skin. He couldn't scream for help not even in his dream he was stuck. He struggled trying to get out of their grip but they held him down. The men cut his throat and laughed watching the blood flow out of his body. The last words he heated before he woke with tears flooded down his cheeks where you don't deserve to be our Luna you can't even speak. He shook his mates shoulder and whimpered. He watched him wake up and he barried deeper into him.

SAMs pov

It was so late when my small mate shook me waking me up I wasn't the happiest but I didn't get mad at him I couldn't when I seen the tears falling down his cheeks from his beautiful eyes. I felt my small mate Barry his head in my toned chest. I lifted his face softly and wiped the tears from his eyes. I instantly knew it was a nightmare from the look on his face. I held him closer and connected through our mind link which was the only way I could actually talk to him. It was strange how I could hear him through our link but nothing else. I asked in a soft voice ~ tell me the dream my lover.~ I seen him nod as he started to speak in my mind. ~ three men from your pack had me tied down and killed me and they said I shouldn't be Luna because I can't even speak.~ I growled lowly even if it was just a nightmare it pissed me off and I held my mate protectively he didn't say the guys names but they where from the pack. I could see the images from his dream through our mind link. " I will never let them hurt you I'll never let you go my mate your perfect and precious to me I'll love you no matter what ." I held him closer rubbing his back softly until he was once again sound asleep. I watched him sleep. Once he was sleeping soundly again I slowly got up up from the bed and pulled on some pants and walked out softly shutting the door behind me. I called everyone outside to have a pack meeting " now everyone I've called you all here because my mate has been having dreams of some of you hurting him." He glared around trying to find the ones he'd seen in his mates head. He began to speak again " now it may have been a dream but here's a warning for everyone if any of you even look harshly at my mate I'll take care of you and you will not like it are we understood ?" He looked around making sure everyone had heard him. He seen them all nod with fear. He than went back inside and made his mate some food knowing he'd be hungry when he woke.