III

Feelings (n.) an emotional state or reaction.

DEREKS POV
She fell right asleep in my arms. Such a perfect girl and so fragile. I can and will never hurt her. I mean it's scary. She's marrying someone she doesn't even know. But little does she know we talked once before. At a party. She was the girl with a nice summer dress grinding on anyone that could buy her attention.

She was broken. All alone. At the party that night she started to grind on this guy and he was about to take her I stepped in and helped her out. I took her upstairs. "Well aren't you a pretty girl. Why are you drinking so much love?" She didn't answer me. She just stared. I always wonder if I was going to see her again or if I was ever going to get an answer. I think I got one I think I figured it out. No one ever loved her. She was broken. I wanted to fix her. I am marrying this beautiful shy crazy girl.

I want her to trust me she can trust me. I will do anything in my power to keep her safe. I don't care if we barley knew eachother. She was going to be my wife. I was going to be her husband. Her loyal husband that she will always know that I'm always here. I will never let my wife down.

What the hell is getting me all emotional. I mean she is just a girl but i can see past the broken girl everyone see. She has so much potential. I'll do whatever it takes to make her happy. To make her feel better. I'm going to try to fix her whatever it takes. I'll do it.

"NOOOO GO AWAY STOP." She starts to scream in her sleep. We both are still on the floor I hold her tightly in my arms.

"Shh darling it's okay open your eyes its just a dream. I'm here love. Open your eyes. I got you." She slowly open her eyes.

"Derek?" She asks.

"Hmm?"

"Why are you being so nice? so thoughtful?"

"Mer, I can tell you need someone. Even if you don't know me I'll be here. We are getting married you know."  Should I tell her I have a little crush? Is it even a crush I'll just wait and see its just killing me to see her all broken and fragile I needed to fix her so bad.

"Thank you Derek. We should go downstairs shouldn't we?"

"I kinda like being right here." Shit wait I didn't want that to come out, FUCK.

"Me too actually" She smiles and nuzzles her head into my neck. Damn she's perfect.

"Hey love I have a question if you don't mind?"

"Sure what's up handsome?" Did she really just call me handsome how perfect did that just sound coming from her mouth.

"What did you want to be when you grow up? like when you are were younger you know?"

"A surgeon. I still do. I just don't want .. I mean have the money." she starts to shake. That's what I'm going to do for her.

___________
YAAAAY I LOVE THIS BOOK GUYS THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING 6 Votes 6 comments and I'll update again!!!!!