• O N E •

Laura's POV

"I've got the job! ", I squeal as I enter Ross and I's apartment to see him spread on the couch, lazily staring at the TV screen.

When the dumb blondie hears my announcement, he jumps from the couch and rushes over to me with a big smile on his cute face. I've always admired his ability of looking like an innocent child at every time. He's always been so positive, and that's what brought me closer to him anyway.

"That's awesome! ", he wraps his strong arms around my waist and lifts me up from the ground to kiss me. He does this a lot and it annoys me, even though it's also cute.

"Don't.. do that. ", I mumble against his lips and he puts me back down. I giggle and break the connection between our lips to lay my head on his hard chest and hug him.

"I missed you. ", he whispers as he strokes my hair. I sigh and breathe in his scent.

I pull away and give him a small smile before leaning in and capturing his lips again. He smiles into the kiss and bites my bottom lip, knowing what effect that has on me. Within seconds, my arms are around his neck and his are squeezing my hips. Right hand slides down his muscles and stomach and attaches itself to the belt of his pants.

"Baby. " , he whispers lowly as his lips make their way to my jawline and earlobe. Ross gently bites and licks on the skin, having me burning inside.

When they suck on my neck, pulling up small amount of blood on surface, I just know he left a love bite. He loves those because seeing them on me make him feel like I belong only to him. I like it too.

"Ross. ", I gasp when his hand cups my right breast.

"I'm horny as fuck and you weren't here all day. Plus, getting a job deserves a celebration. ", he whispers into my ear before kissing the skin right below.

Ross pins me against the wall and I wrap my legs around his torso, allowing him more access. He purposely tortures me by rubbing himself against me and we share a moan between us. My hand grips his blonde hair as his lips travel down my neck to my chest. I don't eve realize he's carrying me to our bedroom until we get to the door. He gently lays me on a bed underneath him and climbs on top of me. I'm quick at pulling his shirt up his torso and throwing it away. My top joins his on the messy floor, leaving me only in my black laced bra.

"I love you, Laur. ", he groans against my breasts. "Don't ever leave me. "

I wrap my arms around his neck and bury my fingers in his adorable hair, pulling at it the way I know he likes.

"Why would I want to leave you? ", breathless words escape my mouth.

"Leaving isn't always our choice. ", he kisses my stomach close to my belly button and presses his head against it.
I want to ask him where do these thoughts come from and what does he mean by leaving isn't always our choice but decide against it and let myself enjoy this moment of pure passion. Sometimes, you just have to go with the flow.

__________

ONLY AN UNTIL THE REST OF THE STORY:

Chapters of "No" will be short but updated frequently, every day, so.. The story itself will consist a few chapters, it won't be over 20 chapies I suppose. Have fun reading. I hope you like it. Don't forget to vote and comment. Today's special- double update. Yay?!