What toys he likes to use (P)

HELLO!! Can you guys please send in requests? Please? I need some requests or I will just make up random names and do some random shit! Lol, sorry. Anyways, let's get back to this thing!

Louis:

Vibrating underwear. When you go to eat dinner with the boys, he makes you wear it. He loves the fact that he can control you with just a tiny little remote. So, at dinner you are talking to Harry when you feel something vibrating against your heat. You knew who it was and you looked at him and gave him a deathly glare.
"Louis, what the fuck are you doing?" You whispered, your voice dripping with anger.

"Nothing love, I'm just talking to Niall." He sneakily answered with a smirk on his face.

Just as you got back to talking to Harry, he put the pressure on higher. This made you yelp out in surprise.
"Oh, shit sorry. I've got the hiccups." You said almost immediately before giving a smirking Louis another glare. " OH HOW I WANT TO SMACK THAT SMIRK RIGHT OFF YOUR FACE, YOU BASTARD! You thought as you glared and shook your head at him.

You are gonna get it when we get home." You told him knowing it was exactly what he wanted to hear. And he DID get it when you guys got home.

Niall:

Handcuffs. He loves to keep your hands handcuffed to the bed and to see you struggle. Sometimes, like this morning, you would wake up with your hands already handcuffed and your pants already off with him in front of your core ready to get into action. You woke up to feeling something cold hitting your hands and someone nibbling away at your neck.

"Hey baby. You're finally awake, I've been trying for so long." You heard you boyfriend Niall whisper into your ear sending chills down your spine.

"Niall, what are you doing?" You spoke as his hands traveled down to your core and started rubbing since your pants were already taken out by someone(*cough* Niall *cough*)

"I heard my baby in her sleep last night. She was whimpering and touching herself in her sleep. So, I though I would wake my baby up with a surprise." It was true. The night before you had a wet dream about him.

Before you could say anything his mouth was on you and his tongue was inside of you.

"FUCK, NIALL!!!" You screamed in pleasure.

"That's right, baby. Scream my name. Scream it so the whole world know who you belong to."

That's all it took to bring you to your high and you screamed out his name before cumming into his mouth.

"I like these kind of surprises, Horan."

Liam:

Liam also loves handcuffs but he takes it to a new level. Just like tonight, for example. He had your naked and handcuffed. However, it was not only your hands, it was also your legs. So, there you lay completely exposed to your boyfriend letting him to anything he wishes to. What he chose to do was stand there and stare at you.

"Liam, would you stop staring and just do something?"

"Like what baby?"

"You know what I mean."

"No, I don't. Can you please explain?" He was teasing you and you didn't like it.

"LIAM MOTHERFUCKING PAYNE, JUST GET OVER HERE AND FUCK ME!" You yelled at him making him chuckle.

"Whatever you want babe." He walked over to you and took his clothes off. Then he kissed you as he slammed into you.

"Liam" You whimpered into his mouth. (The rest is for you to imagine)

Harry:

Sex swing. He likes to put you on the swing and fuck you. He will sometimes be rough, like today, or sometimes be gentle. Today, he had you on the swing and was fucking you like there was no tomorrow.

"Harry, slow down, you're gonna break the swing." You said

"No!" Just as he said that, the swing broke.

"I told you! Now what are we gonna do?" You said as you walked over to your clothes.

"Oh hell no, I'm not done with you yet!" He said as he picked you up and took you to the bathroom.He turned on the shower and you guys picked up where you left off.

Zayn:

Nothing. He likes to have sex with you just the way it is. He will sometimes try different positions such as right now. You guys were trying 21 or doggy style. He had you on your hands and knees while he fucked you from behind.

"Zayn, I think I'm gonna cum soon."

"Not until I say so princess."

"But-..."

"No I will tell you!" He said a little darker and louder which kind of scared you.

"NOW" He said about 5 seconds later

"ZAYN" "Y/N"

You both cummed into each other while screaming each other's name.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading this. Also, I know I may seem really dirty but you can talk to me about anything. If you have any problems, I will try my best to help. Please, just talk to me. Also, like, comment, and vote!! Sorry if it was not good enough. LOVE YOU LOADS!!!