What's it Gonna Be?

A/N: So I know that Jack isn't doing the Internet thing anymore which really broke my heart, but I'm really happy that he is happy so that's all that matters

Taylor's POV: 

Yesterday was amazing and I'm so happy that I had time to relax but, when I woke up this morning I was back in reality and back to my normal life. My life isn't a fairytale where I'm going to end up with a happy ending and Jack and I are never going to have any issues. This is the real world and you have to work for a happy ending. I know that today I have to go to Awesomeness TV and tell them what my final decision is and I know that it is going to change my life both ways.

Putting all these negative thoughts aside I continue to get ready for my long day and meet the rest of the guys in the kitchen and see that there was an omelet ready for me made by Ethan.

"Thanks, Ethan this looks amazing," I compliment him smiling.

"Thanks, Tay. Where are the others?" He asks me as he puts his focus back on the stove.

"No Idea. I thought they would be in here with you," I say as I scroll through Tumblr and just as I finish my statement Aaron, Grayson and Jack come barging through the door with groceries and singing a Fetty Wap song. Nice.

"Well hello to you guys too," I say smirking and continuing to eat my delicious omelet.

"Where did you guys go?" Ethan asks setting more food on the table for the guys to dig in.

"Grocery shopping just before Ethan got up," Aaron replied.

"Jeez, I didn't think you guys could even wake up before 12," I respond sarcastically.

"I would think of a retort for that one, but it's too true to even fight," Grayson says giving in. Ha!

"So what are the plans for today?" Aaron asks specifically looking at Jack. Jack, has plans today?

"Actually Taylor and I will be out all day," he replies ignoring my glare so I speak up.

"What? Since when do we have plans?" I ask him confused. The other boys look at each other will wide eyes and leave to one of the bedrooms.

"You're not planning to kill me are you?" I ask chuckling.

"No, but I know you don't want to do this, but I needed to force it," He says avoiding eye contact.

"Force me to do what?"

"We are going to the Awesomeness TV headquarters if you would like to call it that, and talking to the guys that offered you the contract." Jack says quickly moving to the sink to wash some dishes.

I, on the other hand, was stuck in place. Why would he plan this without telling me? And why do we need to force it I have another month to figure it out!

"Why?" I ask quietly.

"Because you need to start making decisions Taylor and I know you are throwing this aside because you don't know so I have asked for some help. That's why we're are going. Nothing needs to be definite today, but it should help your thinking." Jack explains walking over to me.

"If I go to this will you let me figure this out by myself for the rest of the month?" I ask him annoyed with the situation.

Jack's POV:

Again. Why does she push me away?! I just want to help her yet she thinks she can do this on her own and I know she can't, but honestly I don't want to fight right now so I guess I'm agreeing with her.

"Fine," I mumble and continue to eat just ignoring her question and the fact that I just let it go without a fight.

I feel Ethan, Grayson and Aaron's gaze on us and the awkward tension is building.

"What time should I be ready?" Taylor asks me looking back up from her food.

"Um..in about an hour," I reply like nothing happened.

"Ok I'm gonna take a shower," she states smiling at me. I smile back, but I know she knows she has done something wrong because she knows I'm not happy by the smile I just sent her off with.

"Fine?! Seriously man? I thought you really cared about her?" Ethan exclaims walking back into the kitchen.

"I do! If I fought with her it wouldn't have ended well and then she wouldn't have gone with me today," I exclaim standing up from my seat and walking over to the living room and sitting on the couch with the rest of the guys following close behind.

"Well, you need to talk about it at one point. You need to tell her that you are going to help her no matter what. She is just putting this wall up because she doesn't want to lose you. Trust me," Aaron says and I look at him with my mouth slightly gaped.

"I talked to her a few days ago and its how she is feeling. She told me not to tell you, but I thought that it would be much better if you did," Aaron explains lowly.

"Thanks. I think I'll tell her after we go because I want her to be focused on thinking about making a final decision," I state.

"Good plan. Hopefully she does what is right for her," Grayson says and we all silently nod in agreement.