Chapter 23 - Busy Busy Busy!

Monday
Shue: Our setlist is going to be love kinda themed. We are going to have the girls sing a mashup of Rumor Has It and Someone Like You then the boys will sing Secrets by One Republic with the girls as harmonys then for our group number we do, Take Me To Church by Hoizer.

Tuesday
Kurt and Blaine have just landed in New York and have booked a hotel just incase so they can find two flats for themselves and Finn&Rachel. They come back on Thursday the day before Nationals which is Saturday! Kurt and Blaine have found a block of flats which is two blocks away from NYU, round the corner from NYADA and... Near The Broadway Road!
Kurt: This is amazing!
Blaine: Tell me about it!
They go into this block of flats and go through all the levels and they find two next to each other on level 6, one is one bedroom and the other is two. Kurt finds a paper that says if you want to buy this property, ring the number, so he did.
Woman: Hello?
Kurt: Hi! I am Kurt Hummel and i would like to buy apartment 24 and 25.
Woman: Well, apartment 24 costs 200,000 and apartment 25 costs 300,000. Why are you buying two?
Kurt: It's for my bestfriend and her friend.
Woman: And you'll be living alone?
Kurt: No, with my boyfriend
Woman: Oh, i see. Well all i need are your paypal details and your friends paypal details.
Kurt tells the woman his details and when they would move in. They are moving in on 1st September, meanwhile Rachel&Finn and have to move in on 8th September due to loads of people moving in that day. Now that they have found their homes, they decide to stay the night.
Blaine: Night night baby
Kurt: Night *kisses Blaine's forehead*

Wednesday
Kurt and Blaine get a 7am flight home and get home at 3pm. He goes round Rachel's to give her the good news.
Rachel: Boys! Come in!
K&B: *both go in*
Rachel: Did you find one?
Kurt: Yes, me and Blaine are having the one bedroom with a utilty and you and Finn are having two bedroom.
Rachel: That's great! Oh wait, i forgot to tell you... I got into NYU!
Blaine: Oh my god!
Kurt: Yes Rachel *both boys hug Rachel*
Blaine: What about me?
Rachel: Luckily I reserved your letter *gives Blaine the letters*
Blaine: One from NYU and one from NYADA.
Rachel: Open them!
Blaine: *opens NYU letter* i didn't get in
Kurt: oh baby don't worry.
Blaine: *opens NYADA letter* i didn't get into that either *storms out and sits in the car crying*
Kurt: Blaine! I got to go Rachel, see you at school! *goes into the car* Are you okay?
Blaine: *sniffs* no, i had my whole future planned! I was going to live with you, marry you, go to college, see your broadway debut.
Kurt: You will be living with me, you will marry me and you'll see my debut! You can apply next year remember?
Blaine: yeah, i guess *smiles at Kurt*

Thursday
Kurt: *runs to Blaine and Rachel* guys! Guys!
Blaine: whats the matter babe?
Rachel: is that-
Kurt: i didn't get into wicked...
Blaine: aw babe, there are-
Kurt: but i got into Mamma Mia!
Blaine: Wait, what! You got into Mamma Mia?!
Kurt: Yeah, i'll be playing the gay character!
Blaine: Oh my god! *hugs Blaine*
Rachel: I'll leave you guys *walks off*
Blaine: I think she might be mad...
Kurt: Why's that?
Blaine: Your on broadway before her?
Kurt: True but Rachel will understand, right?

The New Directions are now flying to England for Nationals on Saturday, let's hope it all goes well!

The Story Of Klaine (Glee Fanfiction)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara