2

Empress consort Ae Sook-Eun (real name, Eveline) is the Dutch woman of King Cristóvão. She is also working for the ministry of justice in Bavaria, Germany. She has been with Cristóvão for about 8 months and for six months ago she was crowned and given influence in the Luso-Korean community. She rents a small apartment in München and she decorated it with beautiful furniture and vintage gadgets. Her job is only two stops away with the Unterbahn (German: Subway, Metro). Her colleagues are well mannered and hospitable towards her. Her German is fluent and she has only two friends who she trusts in her place. Her job is enough to pay the rent. The rest of her income comes from her part time activities in Luso-Chosen. She has a maid living with her who cleans up and cooks for her. The maids name is Akane. She is 23 and native of Japan with a maternal grandmother from Korea. She got the job as maid for Ae Sook-Eun two months ago when she was hired by Cristóvão in Tokyo. She finished her studies and wanted to work overseas in Europe. Due to a friend of her who is a member of Luso-Chosen she applied for the job and later agreed with going to Germany. Ae Sook-Eun's job is only part time and she has special arrangements with her employers, so she can also work online if she wants. This gives her the opportunity to travel when she feels like it. She has been to Scandinavia a couple of times past three years. Ae Sook-Eun decided to go to Japan for the next two months. She paid her apartment three months rent ahead. She also bought her plane ticket first class for her and her maid.

''Good morning.....'' Akane is cleaning the carpet of the bedroom.

''Good morning....'' She wakes up... and sits on the edge of the bed. The sun hasn't risen yet, but it's already a bit light outside. She walks towards the bathroom and takes a warm shower. When she's finished everything in the room is clean and the window is open. Fresh wind from the outside blows inside. She feels the cold.

She puts on her white shirt, red blazer, red scarf, white panties, red nylon, short dark skirt and black heels. After putting some red lipstick she picks her purse and puts 30 bills of 200 euro in them.

''Akane!'' [she speaks Japanese with her]

''Yes, ma'am''

''Pack your stuff and put your luggage next to mine in the hall. Tonight we will depart to the airport and fly to Tokyo. I already have our tickets. I'm just going to change some currency at the bank. When I'm back I expect you to be ready.''

''Yes, ma'am!''.

''And Akane. Go buy some souvenirs for your friends. Here..'' she hands her forty bills of 100 euro ''In Tokyo you will be free to do whatever you want. I will be visiting Akihabara and some other famous places.''

She leaves.

She takes the subway to the bank. And heads towards the house of one of her friends.

[WhatsAapp talk]

''Hey Cris... I'll be heading towards Tokyo tonight. Tomorrow afternoon I'll be in the embassy. Akane will join me. Who are at the embassy at the moment?''

''I'm not sure.. hold on''.

6 minutes later..

''Orlando and Mamiko are there. Together with Lady Soboong and Lady Eunjeong. Lady Soboong and her husband will leave Thursday afternoon.''

''Good. Where are you at the moment?''

''I'm in Wonsan, discussing a deal with some agricultural corporations together with my attorneys. I'll be in Tokyo the day after tomorrow..''

''Great! I'll see you then dear.. x''