Sientific hypothesis

····Rintarou's pov····
-----------

I awaken in the lab on the couch. I see Itaru sleeping on the chair working on future lab gadget #8, the 'Phone microwave' (name subject to change). We were here all night working on it trying to make it work better. I hate the feeling after traveling between world-lines, it makes me feel sick. I see Itaru start to sit up. He looks over at me.
"We did it Okarin." He says sleepily. I stare at him confused.
"Did what hack?" I ask him confused. He rolls his eyes and continues.
"When the great 'Houoin Kyouma' went to bed last night," he says mockingly, "I stayed up and finishes the 'Phone microwave'". I sit up straight and smile. I stand quickly and do my hand gesture.
" well then trusty hack, we should commence testing immediately". I half shout at him. There is a knock at the door.
"The door is unlocked!" I shout. I hear the door open and then close. Kurisu comes around the corner.
"Aah, assistant." I look at her and acknowledge her clothes. She is wearing an extremely tight top and some shorts. I blush and turn around to avoid eye contact. The famous Houoin Kyouma does not blush at such things.
"Firstly, I am not your assistant and don't call me Christina either.
Secondly, my clothes are at the laundrette so I need to wear this." She says sternly. Itaru gawks at her.
"Avert your eyes hack. This is no time to be lolly gagging over females." I say. I do my hand gesture and shout, "Time for the experimentation!" As I shout this Kurisu smiles.
"So, all of your time cooped up in here has paid off." She then looks over to Itaru.
"Yes, we stayed up all night." He says proudly. She looks at me still doing my arm thing. She does it as well.
"No time to waste." She say locking her eyes with mine. We both blush and turn away. I pull out my phone and put it to my ear.
"I think the organisation has infiltrated the mind of our assistant and is making her copy me, more information on the subject soon." I put my phone back in my pocket. Kurisu starts to laugh.
"Let's just do the experiment." She says still laughing. I blush yet again.

---5 mins later---

Itaru had just finished linking the phone microwave to my phone.
"So what are we going to send?" Kurisu asks. I think for a moment.
"Well it took us a long time to finish this so I will send a message back to myself saying that we need to work on it more." I say. Kurisu nods and puts her hands in her pockets. She pulls out a metal oopa and hands it to me.
"Mayuri wanted me to give it to you." I smile and take it gladly.
"You do know that if I travel to another world-line then I will no longer have it?" I smile at her. She nods.

We start up the machine and bolts of lightning start spouting from it. I send the message and suddenly a Wight flash engulfs me. I feel ill and sick. As I awaken I see that it is morning. Itaru is at his desk.
"What day is it hack?" I ask him. He stares at me blankly.
"It's Friday." He tells me. I traveled back about three days.
I put my hands in my pockets and pull out a metal oopa. What? But how?