Chapter 17- birthday (mall-part 3)

Start from the beginning

"H-hi," I stutter

He chuckles, "what would you like?"

"Um, can I uh I would l-like, a um iced coffee?" I say more like a question than an answer.

"Haha yeah coming right up." He laughs, and I do a mental face palm

I wait for my drink at the corner of the counter.

"Here you go," he says handing me the drink flashing me a smile.

"T-thanks." I say grabbing the drink. I turn around, and walk towards Dylan and Donnie. "Got it!" I say holding the drink up.

"What's on the cup?" Donnie asks pointing to my drink.

I look at it confused and I see black smudges on the cup, then I realized it was words.

For the prettiest girl I'll see today.

I turned around and see the blue eyed boy looking at me smiling, but I'm soon interrupted by Donnie spinning me around and locking lips with mine.

We kiss for what seems like forever, then Donnie pulls away smiling at me, and I'm smiling back, but then I remembered the guy.

I look back at the counter and he quickly looks down, but in the quick glance I see his eyes have turned grey and are full of hurt.

He drums his fingers across the counter once then resumed to his job.

I quickly look down ashamed of myself. Then I turn around to see Dylan and Donnie yelling at each other.

"What the fuck Donnie she's mine, not for you to fucking kiss." Dylan says

"I'm pretty sure she's not yours, and she'll never be, after I pulled away she was begging for more." Donnie replies smirking

"Is that why she totally ignored you right after? Listen Donnie I'm gon-"

"Guys stop I don't belong to either of you I-" I start but don't get to finish.

"Shut up!" They say in unison and resume their bickering.

"Happy fucking birthday to me." I say under my breath and walk away.

I got outside of the mall and sit crossed legged on a bench. I dial jacks number and he picks up in the first ring to my surprise.

Hey jack

Yeah Jay what's up? Wait what's wrong?

Nothing can you pick me up at the mall?

Yeah but when I get there I expect some answers

Fine

Text me the address

K bye

Bye

I hang up the phone and text Jack the address. I stare at the ground, and I can feel someone sit next to me but I don't bother to look up.

"Hey." I hear a familiar voice next to me.

I turn next to me and I see the guy from Starbucks, he almost looks like a vampire.

His piercing blue eyes mesmerize me. I can't believe I'm saying this but they're prettier than Grier eyes.....sorry Nash and Hayes.

(I'm sorry too😂.)

I see his lips moving but I don't hear anything come out, so I just stare at all his facial features.

"Hello." I hear him say.

"Wait what?" I ask confused.

He chuckles."I asked if you were ok."

"Uh, yeah I'm fine." I say rubbing my arm.

"Ok," he says not wanting to push. "So where you from?"

"Nebraska."

"What the heck are you doing in New York then?" He asks laughing

"I'm on tour with my brother."

"Oh are you like a singer or something?"

"Nope." I lie

"So what are you touring for?"

"My brother and his "group" I guess you could say are social media stars, and their going on a tour called Magcon."

"Oh I know what your talking about I have a younger sister I'm taking her to that, at I first I mad, but now I have a reason to look forward to it." He says nudging me slightly.

I look at the ground and I feel my face get hot.

We talk for at least 20 more minutes then Jack pulls up with Sammy.

I stand up give the guy a hug the walk to the car. I turn around.

"Hey I never get your name." I say

"Alex, yours?"

"Jay."

"Bye I'll see you later this week Jay." He says with a smile.

"Bye," I say and get in the car.

" who was that?" Jack asks.

"Alex," I reply.

He rolls his eyes at me and continues driving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PLEASE READ THIS!

Sorry this chapter isn't that great and it's short......

But I had 3.11k reads and now I go on today and see I have 2.97 I'm so confused 😂 I don't understand what happen.

Because I know if some one reads like the first page of your book and don't like it, it will still count as a read, so I don't understand, what happened😂

Oh well im still happy with 2.97k!!

Thanks for reading voting and commenting, you guys are awesome! 😊

Byez😊💕❤️