Expect the Unexpected *Harry Potter Fan Fiction*

Cidney Parker is a fourth year Gryffindor, who is best friends with the Golden Trio (Harry, Hermione, and Ron). Like most Gryffindors, Cidney hates all Slytherins, except her brother Connor, who is a fifth year Slytherin, even though he's best friends with Draco Malfoy, who all Gryffindors hate with a passion. With the Tri-Wizard Tournament approaching quickly, the entire school is preparing. What will happen when Harry's name flies out of the Wizard Cup, surprising everyone? What will happen when Connor goes missing, and Cidney has to enlist the help of the only person Connor is friends with, Draco Malfoy, to help find Connor? Will Cidney and Draco find Connor? Will Harry survive the Tri-Wizard Tournament? What will happen when You-Know-Who comes back, and kills Cedric Diggory? Will anyone believe Harry about He Who Must Not Be Named returning? What will happen when a very large secret about Cidney and Connor's family is revealed? **Set during Goblet of Fire**

Disclaimer: We do not ((Sadly)) own any of the original Harry Potter characters! Harry, Ron, Voldemort, Draco, Hermione, ect.- We don't own them! They belong strictly to the one and only, the wonderful and amazing J.K. Rowling! We do, however, own Cidney and Connor, and anything that happens in the story that is not in the Harry Potter books or movies! Please, do not steal our characters or our ideas. Thank you.