1.2

12:30 P.M.

"Dude, what if he's ugly?

"What if he's hella tall?"

"What if he's fat?"

Tyler frowned at the whispers his friends were making to each other. This was Delirious they were talking about. Instead of these useless comments, they should be excited.. Why should it matter what he looks like? He's a friend. A best friend. You wouldn't throw off a best friend by the look of their face or the clothes they wear.

"I'm going to go to the bathroom." Tyler said into Evan's ear. He just got finished signing a shirt of a young girl.

"Alright, we'll be here." Vanoss says. With that, Tyler left the group. During Cons, he hardly leaves Mini or Moo's side, but right now, he can't stand to be around the guys. He thought they knew better.

Down the wide building floor were the bathrooms. But, of course, he had to make stops to take pictures and sign things for fans that see him passing by. He put on some fake smiles until they left. Tyler was in no hurry, he didn't need to use the bathroom. But after every five steps, a fan would walk right up to him. He can't refuse. He had to suck it up.

With one final goodbye to a fellow fan, he slipped into the bathroom. It was quiet. Just like he wanted. The restroom drowned out the sound from outside perfectly. Tyler checked if anyone else was inside here. Finding nobody, he let out a long, drawn-out sigh.

Wildcat moved to the row of sinks. In the mirror reflection, he saw himself. His dull blue eyes looked tired. His skin looked pale in the light of the bathroom and his hair was beginning to fluff out. He reminded himself to get a haircut after the trip.

Tyler couldn't take much more of this. But, with much struggle, he made it to the third day of this convention. It isn't over yet. It was fun, sure, spending these days with his only true friends. Tyler recalls listening to Vanoss speak into his phone during the nights. It was obviously, Delirious. Johnathan and Evan always had some sort of connection. The first night was sort of irritating for Tyler. He wanted to sleep, but couldn't with how much Evan was laughing. Eventually he gave up and just listened to them. The second night wasn't so bad. At one point, Wildcat wanted to join in on their little session. He didn't.

The third night was special. It was special because Vanoss waited until everyone was in his room to tell them that Delirious had decided to come to the con for a day. Of course, the gang was excited. They rejoiced immediately, Tyler, on the other hand, didn't know how to feel. He was happy, but not happy. He had no clear emotion. Throughout the day he tried to figure out how he felt about this, but no luck.

Pushing that aside, Tyler turned the knob to the water. He waited for it to turn warm, cupped his hands, collected water, and rubbed down his face. He needed to clear his head of all this for just a second.

Without drying his face, Wildcat looked back up at the mirror. He was nearly scared to death when he saw someone standing by the door. The door itself just barely shut, but the man stayed frozen in place. He looked shocked.

A swear nearly escaped Tyler, but he held it. The stranger by the door was fairly short. He had sharp features, but what made him stand out the most was the T-Shirt he was wearing. Evan's "VG" was printed in white against the black shirt. Looking at the kid's face, he seemed absolutely shocked. Tyler managed a smile, "I like your shirt, dude. It's fuckin' awesome." He dragged his sentences out so the kid knew exactly who he was by voice. Because, really, how can you know Vanossgaming without Wildcat?

The guy stood there, his bright blue eyes full of shock and disbelief. Tyler cocked his head in confusion, but he didn't ask what's wrong. Then, as if rehearsed, the boy spoke.