Chapter 3

4:56 pm

After all the chaos that I put myself into in the first day,coming home from hell seemed like heaven at that point. I came back home not discussing about nothing with my mum, I was in my room, chill vibes all around, food was also around, it was just simply me. But even though I was as happy in my room with food and all, I thought of why am I even living , mum I am sorry but life with me is too tough I know its too early but I mean, can't I be alone for the rest of my life, I will work hard do everything that you want me to do, but I need someone who will make all these things happen I can't like let go of my life that easily because I'm tired of it because I know mum you've been tired raising me, I just need a person who can just be with me in those tough times.

   Let's talk more about me, so my father, the one you were wondering about, is away most of the time, it's probably work but he is not here. Me, I think I'm mentally ill, I don't know. Days like this happen many times, but today stood out the most. I let go of all that sitting, thinking of my zoned off world. 

 "mum" I started calling out.

"hmm" she said in a loud way.

"I want to take in some fresh air"

"you can go but it's going to get dark. come back soon okay" 

   Yup my mum cares a lot about me, Me being the one who is always inside the house she gets worried about me going outside the house alone. 

So I wore my shoes opened the door stepped out, the scene was purple red sky, sun setting but not yet, it was getting dark faster than the summer days, it felt warm with a cold breeze, anyway i went down the road towards this little playground near our house, found a bench, I stretched my legs put my head down, no one was there, but I felt someone breathing on my face, my heart started beating fast, my eyes tightened, my hands were sweaty, I twisted my toes trying to make my body all tight, to gather up the courage to open my eyes, The breathing stopped, My eyes were still shut, I loosened up a little. A motorbike passed my, and so I made myself naturally getting up like i was annoyed of the motorbike, which i clearly was not, but i did it making it like a distraction, i looked to both sides no one was there, i stood up, and then he came gliding from the side, just appeared out of nowhere, the one with the hazel eyes.

"Ahhhehh" i did not scream, but it was something like felling chills and trying to get them out using your mouth, that's what is was, it sounded weird, but he was like:

"what was that"

"ummm, the act of fear"

"what"

"umm, you scared the shit out of me, thats what is was"

"oh"

"why are you standing so close to me"

"why are you the one here"

"NO ONE WAS HERE, what are you talking about" 

"I saw you coming"

"I did not see you anywhere here, and this is the second time seeing you today"

"I'm sorry but i could not handle seeing you here and not be with you" 

     I stood there while he was saying those words, i have never seen him anywhere except for today, and twice, and he says that he misses me. I just stood there, he was so close to me, like five centimetres close his nose was somewhere between my eyes, i felt warmth but he was not touching me. i kept my head down staring at my old looking converse, i just stood there.

he took a deep breath, "i guess you feel uncomfortable im leaving"

well i did not want this to pass, i wanted to know him even though of how much he creeped me out, i pulled his arm like how he pulled mine, "Wait i wanna ask you something".