Chapter 1

7:23 am

"Yaay! first day of school how wonderful" me being sarcastic in the kitchen, my mum is preparing something called breakfast, which I did not eat during most of my summer vacation. 

"Arlene, my child" mum said "Aren't you even this excited" raising her thumb and index finger forming a small rectangle.

"Actually I am, I feel something...but no I don't actually care cause it will just waste my energy"

"oh, lil sis awake... what are you eating" my brother woke up too he went to my mum and hugged her then came sniffing my food.

"It's breakfast,  do you want me to spell it.. B R E Ahh.."

"stop it both of you, believe me it's gonna end up bad" 

"okay mum" Jeff said and took a toast that was on my plate "thanks sis I appreciate your cooperation" he said and went to his room.

I was sitting thinking of how it would be In school. Oh and just so you know I am a sophomore and my brother is in his senior year in college and my mum she is an artist but works as an something engineering In don't know where. so that's my life. 

8:02 am

We arrived, my mum drove me to school, I went out of the car and just inhaled all the oxygen that could fit in my lungs and the just let go, looking at all those people I recognize and the one I don't too felt like I was at school just school. I am a typical girl but I still have my sense and I had to find at least anyone that knows me so that I can let the first day of school slide easily out of my calender. My mum drove off and i was left alone in the parking lot with some students heading towards the school doors, or the doors to hell, whatever I stepped once, twice and then i heard a shout from behind.

"AYO! ARELINE" 

After those two steps I turned around creating this weird pose, and I saw a person it looked like a male, he came running towards me.. Ah I remember Joshua.

"Hey, are you gonna leave me I can't walk in to school alone" he said while catching his breath.

"well...umm i did'..."

"its okay, so long time no talk what were you doing we haven't heard anything from you"

"well I.. umm It turned out that way, now that we are here lets just, go to class"

That's how it ended, my first awkward conversation with the first person I see, we then entered the class and he then just flew to his friends without saying a word and left me alone, again. So because I act like I am a loner  I spot a seat at the back place my backpack and just stare at the people, not awkwardly, but just look at them.

Just so you don't think that I have no one to be with me, actually I do and those people understand me enough but not fully, Samie, Morgan, and Ryan. So the bell rings at 9:55 and none of them came. Thank god at the time I was looking at my watch head down Ryan on the other hand came and sat beside me, I raised my head and looked at my right and I saw him sitting there I felt like I was blesses.

"Psssst" pause "Ryan" I whispered paused again "why the hell are you not talking to me" "hello"

"One you do not call or say hello, two you always don't want to go out or eat something, why are you doing this" he whispered in an angry way, it was actually funny cause he was Asian, no offence Ryan is actually a funny guy that's why.

"Ohhh, about that, look I talked to you, but I didn't feel like doing this vacation I'm sorry" I made this puppy eye thing that I suck at, and then he smiled and said:

"you didn't even talk to me you were fangirling about this Korean idol that your obsessed over, you even wanna marry that guy"

"One its lay, two I talked, three that's another reason why people like me sit at home watch them shows and dramas, we have a busy schedule okay. Plus I've been mediating so that i can be more realistic and know that it is going to be hard to actually meet them" starts fake crying.

"Okay whatever, so when did you come"

"Before you, and I got ditched too"

"By who"

"Joshua"          

"oh" slowly starts to turn around looking at Joshua "he has been acting different actually"

"Can we just not start talking about other people"

"okay"

So at that time only Ryan came and the other to were probably dead, so the teacher came in and started with the basics. we had two new students they looked like they knew some people at our class, but they had to do the introduction thing. The first person, female,blonde, looks like she watches YouTube videos cause her backpack looks like those - Back To School DIY - things.

" HI, I am Cassandra you can call me Casey, I actually know most of the class here, but .. ummm.. I hope I have a fun year here with you guys" 

And the other guy had this dyed hair thing that guys do, tall no other descriptions.

" My name is Leo, I'm here cause ma boy Joshua, ummm and that's it" and went to his seat making those hand shaking things with Joshua and sat.

"So class we have one more student that is coming to join us, but apparently that student is not here. So to introduce ourselves to the new students I want all the class to participate and call out their name" 

So they started to say their names ..... And then it came to me, naturally a human being feels anxious or nervous when it comes to little things like this, well I did not want to make a big deal but for some big reason while I was going to say my name I automatically sneezed while saying it, it went like " I'm AAAAr tsuuu lina " so yea that's how I introduced my self.