Chapter 3: Captured Enemy

Start from the beginning

"Then why did you joined the army?" I questioned. "I didnt. Actually, I was forced to join." he replied back. "Say, do you have like a family? A child or a wife? Something like that?" I asked changing the subject. "I dont have a child but I have a girlfriend." F1X chuckled.

I just let out an 'oh' sound. "What about you, Josh was it?" he questioned I nodded and said "Well, uhh, practically, I dont have any 'girlfriend'. I only live with my grandparents."

"Aaw, that sucks bro. But you're lucky you still have you're grandparents."

"Why? Where's yours?"

"They're dead" F1X pokerfaced (o_o) <--like this one :P

"Uum, I'm sorry to hear that."

"Nah, forget about it. I would be off now. See you later, I guess." he bid goodbye as he grab his bag and continue to do his own business.

Well, I got nothing to do but rest. Hell, Im in no mood for it. I know it feels like heaven when you sleep but I dont like it, heh, I have my own reasons.

The headquarter's pretty big and it much looks like a building. The sun shines the transparent glass of every corner of the building, lighting the whole room. It's relaxing to see a sunrise. Its been a while to see one of it since I went to war. I realized I became smelly, well, because of the mixture of sweat, blood, dirt, smoke, and the smell of metallic bullets (I dont know what a bullet smells like when fired. Lol, I havent experienced shooting a gun so dont judge me writing some military shits like this -_-)

I headed over to the shower room while taking my back pack. I grabbed some towels and clothes and then continued my way through the shower.

*CENSORED*!!! (nah, just kidding there's no shower scene here. sorry hehe :P)

Minutes later...

After I took a shower and got all dressed up, I grab my bag once again and went to our quarters. As I open the door of our quarters, I saw Brook, Clyde, Ben, and V-king also known as Max Carter sitting and lying down on their own bunkbeds, chatting and laughing their asses off.

"And the last thing he knew, he realized he slept on a litter box and thought it was a pillow!" Ben finished his story or 'joke' and the others bursted out of laughter. But as I went inside the quarters, they all went silent and looked at me.

"Did I interrupt?" I asked. "Not at all, Josh. Could you pass me that bottle there on the table?" Clyde pointed with his finger at the coffee table. I nodded and grabbed the water bottle. I lend it to him and then Brook spoke "Where's Greg?" he asked. "Minding his own business." I replied. "Picking a fight again?" he then glared at me as if we're enemies. 'Here we go again' I thought as I roll my eyes. "What's wrong with 'Minding his own business'? Seriously..." I glared back.

"It's just like you saying 'I should mind my own business, not his or theirs'." Oh jeez, It is a fcking simple thing! And he still complains about it?

"You know, if you guys keep doing that, I'll let you sleep outside of this fucking room." Max growled at us. We both shut our mouths up. Woah, Max is so scary, I feel like he's going to cut my throat or something. Jeesuz Chrst... C-Calm down, bro. "Uuhh, sorry." I said putting my hands up as the door opened, revealing F1X.

3rd Person POV:

F1X: Hey guys

All: Hey...

F1X: Whats the fuss all about?

Clyde: Nothing

F1X: Oh really? Oh, and by the way guys, the officers and the others are already interrogating the Ghost dude.