Chapter 3

Jazzy's P.O.V

2 weeks later

I looked into the mirror wow I'm fucking disturbing I feel sorry for people that see my face everyday. I thought I would get better and forget about him but he made me happy and would make me feel like I'm worth something and I would actually feel pretty. Now I feel like trash that nobody wants. I walked back into my room seeing a picture of me and Ellington, us both smiling having a great time at the park. I remember that it was the last time our parents have ever done something with us. Looking at the photo me and El look nothing alike. I stood up from my bed and walked back into the mirror looking at my face again wow I actually don't look anything like El, not even like my parents. I guess I probably look like someone else in the family like maybe a Aunty or maybe one of my mums brothers. I went to sit back down on my bed and thinking about these two weeks not a lot has happen. I mean El has be practicing with his band I have got close with rydel, well like not close but like friends not just best friends yet. I actually think she has a crush on my brother because she always goes red around him, he is just a massive flirt. He has got that from my dad mum used to always tell the story about how they met. Being on holidays is boring but the good thing is Christmas is coming soon but I thought I would be with andy. As they say there is always someone better than you.

"UGHHH!!" I yelled falling down on my bed feeling frustrated.

I'm probably never gonna get a boyfriend man, no one will love me. I don't even love me. I got up from my bed tripping over air. Fucking great, I got up and walked to see if El was home. I walk into the living room seeing rocky and El watch TV.

"Hey how are you rocky?" I asked sitting down on "my couch"

It's not really my couch its just I always sit there and if someone sits there I get mad.

"Alright, just hanging out" he smiled

"We are going to get some hot chocolate later wanna come?" El asked

"Yeh sure I'll go get dressed" I said walking back to the my room.

Ellington's P.O.V
We decided to go get hot chocolate later because riker called a band meeting, jazzy was allowed to come with. We were all sitting down in the practice room with stormie talking about how we can get known.

Jazzy's P.O.V

"Okay guys I have called this meeting as you know for us to try and get known and i guess you could say famous" riker said

"Does anyone have any ideas for that?" Riker asked

"Moving to la" rydel said

"Why is that?" Riker asked

"There are way more opportunities there then there are here" rydel said

"Good point delly" El winked at rydel making her mad red

Jesus such a flirt

"Would that mean me coming with?" El asked

"Yes your apart of the band" rocky laughed

"What do I do?" I giggled being really confused

"Hey, you did my hair and makeup the other day and you were pretty good at it" Ross said

"Wait what?" Ryland asked

Everyone was laughing but he was better than a plastic real life head that was creepy as, and he didn't care at least I gave him chocolate afterwards.

"Yeah she has done mine before" rydel said

"She is better than me" stormie said laughing

"Well if your better than mom I guess you could do our hair and dellys makeup" Riker said

"I would be fine with that" I smiled

"And mom you can get everyone's clothes together?" Riker asked and she nodded.

"But do you even have the moneys for a house mom?" Ryland asked?

"Me and dad could rent a house" she said

"Well I guess we are moving to la!" Riker said making everyone happy and excited for the new adventures.

Ellington's P.O.V

Rydel, Rocky Jazzy and I are all at this cute little hot chocolate cafe just chilling. We were both in different conversations.

"So what do you think about moving to la?" I asked rocky

"I'm scared I guess i haven't even asked my parents yet" I said taking a sip of the water

"I'm just excited for all the hot babes" rocky said while looking outside watching girls walking by.

"Oh god, so are you gonna find a girl maybe?" I wiggled my eyebrows

"Of course dude" he said making me laugh looking back at me.

"How good will be the surfing!" He said

"I have never surfed in my life" I feel like he is judging me so bad now

"You haven't lived" he said taking a sip of his drink

"Yeah I know" I laughed

"Aye, Jazzy we still have to ask mom and dad about la" I said

"Yeah shit, I forgot" she said going back into her conversation with rydel

Jesus if I told the boys that I liked rydel they would absolutely kill me. And yes I actually mean kill they are too over protective. I guess I am to but not like them.

"If we actually had fans would you date them?" I asked

"Yeah our fans are gonna be hot" rocky said

"How do you even know, we don't have any" I said while laughing

"I just have a feeling I mean all girls are hot even your sister" he said and then covered his mouth

"Mate if you get near my sister" I said

"What I just love girls and all girls are hot to me" rocky said

"Well that's good I guess" I laughed it off

I don't know how I would feel with rocky and jazzy together. Man after andy I don't really like any boys with my sister. He treated her nicely then next minute he was a douce.

"Jazzy I'll text our parents" I said getting my phone out of my pocket, rocky went to talk to the girls because he loves talking.