[Hana Ishigawa]

Name: Hana Ishigawa

Hana means 'Flower' and Ishigawa mean 'Stone River'

Occupation: High School Student/Substitute Soul Reaper

Birthday: July 31st

Age: 15

Height: 5'0

Appearance: Hana is shorter than average and has a petite, slender figure, but with some curves, nicely endowed busts for her body type, and fine facial features. She has waist-length, straight, golden blonde hair, ocean blue eyes and light peach skin. Her hair is layered, short pieces framer her face to her chin, and there are longer layers that frame her bust and body. Tamed bangs fell over her forehead and settled themselves angled to the left side of her face. Her hair is usually down but sometimes up in a ponytail on occasions. She isn't picky at all at what she wears, but she loves wearing casual dresses of different colors and patterns. In soul form, she wears the standard Soul Reaper shihakusho.

Personality: Hana is a very friendly, and emmits a warm, gentle air, but she's short-tempered and hot-headed sometimes. She has a stubborn and playful streak, but she is caring, compasionate, sensitive, empathetic, and loyal. For those that she cares about, she is willing to put her life on the line to protect them. She has a low tolerance to people, especially men, who are cocky and feels the need to compete with them to show them who is better. Hana dislikes being shown up and when someone provokes her into something, like a fight, she does not disappoint to retaliate. However, she is a very approachable person to strangers, especially to children with the warm and gentle air she emmits. She is relatively good in her schooling and despite disliking some subjects, she dedicates herself to her studies to do good in school.

History: Hana lives in Karakura Town and has known Ichigo since preschool and lives beside him and his family in a nice little house. She took martial arts with Ichigo and Tatsuki at a young age. Hana is in the 9th grade of high school and knows about Hollows, Soul Reapers and the Soul Society from Kisuke Urahara the day she became a Soul Reaper. She watched as her family died in a strange and mysterious house fire three years ago when she was 12 and she's positive that her two older brothers are alive.

Family: 

Father: Hoshi Ishigawa (deceased) Hoshi means 'Star'

Mother: Kaori Ishigawa (deceased) Kaori means 'Fragrance'

Oldest Brother: Akira Ishigawa (somewhere) Akira means 'Intelligent or Bright'

Second Oldest Brother: Itsuki Ishigawa (somewhere) Itsuki means 'Tree'

Zanpakuto: Standard looking sword, but oversized, with an equally oversized brown sheath hung by a thick strap on her back and over her right shoulder. The guard is silver and is in the shape of a snowflake. The hilts color is dark blue. Attached to the pommel on the end of the handle are two light blue tassels.

Fun Facts:

-Loves flowers and anything with the pattern of flowers.

-Her favorite fruits are strawberries and cantaloupe but she hates pineapple.

-Loves to read different kind of books. She likes mystery novels and shes a sap for romance.

-Secretly, Hana's drawings are worse than Rukia's but continues to criticize hers no matter how cute they are and secretly seeks drawing lessons from Rukia.

-Her Zanpakuto is the only one with two types, which are Melee and Ice.

-Hana is a little bit of a pacifist and dislikes fighting, and if she does have to fight then it will only be to protect her comrades and the ones she loves. If it ever comes down killing her opponent and needs to give the final blow, she will be reluctant to do it.

-She loves ice skating but cannot ice skate, or skate of any manner. She is too unbalanced and clumsy and always needs someone to hold her hand while skating; most preferably Ichigo (despite his protests) because he's an excellent skater, she trusts him most, and she thinks its amusing when she falls, he falls as well. Though, she is slowly getting better at this sport.

-Hana really dislikes some insects but spiders most of all.

-Her favorite food are riceballs and enjoys making them out of different shapes like animals and flowers. She does this to make her meal more enjoyable.

-At times when there is nothing better to do, she bides her time by looking at clothing magazines and gushes over the cute clothes she would like to have.

_______________________________________________________________

A/N: In a chapter where Hana learns something new with her skills, I will add it on at the end of that specific chapter instead of updating it on this info page. I want to make sure you guys know the latest and it would be easier than to having to go back and forth between this page and that chapter C: