There was something different about this girl. She isn't like any other girls I've met. Other girls pretend to be someone they are not. But Tasha doesn't and that's what's unique about her.
And seriously, who stands in the rain?? Aren't girls usually worried if their makeup gets spoilt or something?

Looking at Tasha, I smiled.
She saw me looking and walked up to me.

"Oh, c'mon! Don't tell me you don't like getting wet!" She said, pulling me.

"Tasha.. we came here to practice the play, not to dance in the rain!" I said.

She bit her lip and then smiled.
"I have an idea!" She said. "Why don't we just dance here?"

"In the rain?" I said, raising my eyebrows.

She nodded, he eyes hopeful.
I hate to admit it, but she actually looked cute.

"Alright." I said, pulling out my phone and putting on the music once again.

I held her hand and we began dancing.

"And I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways.."

I could see that Tasha was enjoying herself. She smiled and danced along with the song. I looked at her, smiling.

I spun her around and she lost her balance and fell on the muddy ground.

Her eyes were wide.
"Aahh! Daniel! You idiot!" She exclaimed.

I was laughing my head off, and began to run. She ran after me and caught me by my hand. She then pushed me to the ground and I pulled her with me.

We glanced at each other, and then burst out laughing.

"You should have seen your face when I pushed you!" I said, still laughing uncontrollably.

"Shut up!" She said stubbornly.

"Goodness, I'm such a mess." She said, glancing at her dress.

"Your the one who's idea it was to dance in the rain." I said, smirking.

"Yeah, but admit it, it was fun! You've never done this before, have you?" She said, smiling.

"I haven't." I said smiling softly.
"You know, I've never met a girl so weird." I continued.

"Um.. I'll take that as a compliment." She said, grinning.

"It was supposed to be a compliment." I said, looking into her eyes.

Her cheeks turned pink and she looked away.

"Let's go, Daniel. It's getting late. Grandma will be worried." She said, getting up.

I followed her and we walked back to my house. It had stopped raining now and there was only a light breeze.

"Tasha, can I ask you something?"
I said.

"Go on."

"Why did you get so hurt that day? I know I was angry, but what happened to you?" I said slowly.

Tasha's face fell.
"Oh. Well, the thing is, Daniel.. that my life isn't as perfect as you think it is."

"What do you mean?" I said.

"Well.. You see.." She began when a car pulled up beside us. I glanced to see Zach sitting in the driver's seat.

"Hey Dan! Hey Tasha! What's up? Where are you guys going?" He said.

"We just finished practice. Daniel's taking me home." Tasha replied.

"Why are you guys all wet?" Zach asked curiously.

Tasha and I glanced at each other and smiled.
"Um.. we got wet in the rain." I said.

Zach looked at us weirdly and said, "Okaayy.. Tasha, you want me to drop you home?"

"That'll be good." Tasha said.

I don't know why, but I felt disappointed.

"Goodbye Tasha." I said softly.
"Bye, Daniel. Thank you for today. I had an amazing time." She said, getting into the car.

I stood and watched the car zoom away.

-

And one more chapter is done. :)
Thank you for the support!
If you liked the chapter, don't forget to vote and comment! :)

P.S. Thank you sarisilent for supporting me so much! :) Hope you liked the chapter!

xoxo

-