Chapter 1

This is after the giant war but Percy goes through hell

Summery

Percy is returning from a very long argument with Athena. He sees all the grime faces looking at him as he returns. He heads to the beach and sees Annabeth and a new guy going on all out on the beach. Percy's heart shatters like an explosion, he drops his tiny box and runs off while tears prick his eyes. He has had enough. He packs his few items sense it seems that someone has taken over the cabin, and he runs out and away from camp.

Story

Percy pov

I have come back with a stormy gray ring that has sea green diamonds in it that form the words,'Wise Girl+Seaweed Brain' with an owl near wise girl and a trident near seaweed brain. I wonder if she will like it at all. I make my way to the beach to see Annabeth and this new guy going all out on this one place that I can find peace. I run off to pack everything. I then see all my stuff has been taken so I just leave a note at my old table saying,

To those who find this,

I came back but found annabitch and some new guy doing that on the one beach that I can find peace. My stuff is missing, taken and now I no long feel wanted because of the looks I got. I am never returning. Good by and have fun beating the enemy without me.

Percy Jackson

Now I run out of the came not looking back. A guy in blue and white assassin like clothes comes and says,"I'm Eric. Head of the New York brotherhood. Will you like to join us?" I have nothing to lose so I say,"yes." And together we run off into the woods.

I'm sorry it's so short. Please tell me what you think of this.