Giffany's Story Chapter One

COPYRIGHT ART ©viorie
----------------------------------
   You log onto your Mac. You see a message from a girl named Giffany, and she is sending a happy school year for everyone. I sigh. Giffany was really nice and i really liked her. But she is just being nice. She always is, amd thats why she is so adorable. But i heard she is falling for some college student. The thought of graduating without winning her over was really sad and crappy. But i knew she wasnt gonna care, anyways. That night, i had messaged her a thank you and to see if she wanted to hangout. She probs wouldnt even care. Bleep.

   I swirl in my chair, to see a voice chat from Giffany. Smoothing my hair and ruffling my shirt, i click yes. Her face appears. "Hi, (y/n). Thank you for the invite, Senpai-Chan!" She says, and smiles while cocking her head. I almost gasp. Did she just call me Senpai? What the heck?

"Woah, Giffany! All i said was Thanks!" I say, and her face darkens. "Well Senpai-Kun. Seems you now are in denial of our love." She laughs darkly."Giffany, stop calling me Senpai! And I...Just said thanks! Plus, i have a girlfriend a few minutes away..." I say, lying to her face. "(Y/n), stop lying. If she is there, ill take care of her. Sleep on that.....Sen--" i end the call, almost throwing up. I sneeze loudly. I want to cry. I cant believe she...what? Ring. Ring. Ring.

I pick up my phone. I listen in silent horror as i hang up.

"Bless you, (y/n) senpai"