1. Damn, the lipring

A/N: So, I was bored and wanted to write some steamy, hot, rough bennoda slash. That's what you get. I know I have some unfinished stories (please go read them, lol) which I should update, but I will, sometime.

Want to read more stories like this? You find them from my profile! Movie theater and Painter's boyfriend are slashy Bennoda oneshots c;

HEAVY SLASH AHEAD. IF YOU DON'T LIKE, PLEASE DO NOT READ.

Enjoy, xoxo

______________________________________

I was scrolling down the Twitter, reading some tweets from our fans.

"When you come to Ireland???"

"Dude that was amazing show!!"

"I love you!!"

"Does Chester still have the piercing?? IT WAS HOT"

"Get back to the old baggy pants and over sized shirts!!!!"

"WE NEED THE OLD DAYS!!!!"

The last tweets made me laugh. Oh boy, those Hybrid Theory days were awesome. To be honest, I actually miss them. Everyone was so young and new things came all the time. Now we're just.... Linkin Park. We have changed much, but nothing is gonna replace Hybrid Theory. 14 years from now, we were such a stupid kids, fooling around with instruments. Those old LPTV chapters are full of jokes and laughing. Now they're more serious. Well, we just grew up.

Suddenly, pair of soft hands gripped my body, under my arms running to my chest. I shivered little, turning my face to meet the hands owner, Chester was there smiling.

"Honey, what you're doing?" he asked.

"Reading tweets from our fans" I said and kissed my boyfriend's cheek.

"Any fun?"

"Actually yes... Look" I said and pointed at the last tweet.

Chester moved closer, resting his chin on my shoulder, he read out loud "We need the old days? How that is funny?"

"I mean, remember those baggy pants and over sized shirts?? Our colorful hairstyles and your lipring?"

Chester smiled and looked up with his eyes, looking like he remembered every hairstyle, every over sized clothes and everything from the old days. "Ohh yeah... The golden years"

"I actually miss them... They were maybe the best years in my life"

"And my best day when I met you" Chester smirked and kissed me gently.

"Same thing, Chazy Chaz"

Chester almost laughed saying "Taking the old nicknames, The glue?"

Chester fluffed my hair and sat on my lap, "Let's see does here find something more fun"

Chester scrolled down and I wrapped his waist with my left hand.

While later, Chester said "Mikey, here is a challenge for us! 'Dress to the old baggy clothes and post a picture to Instagram!' Should we do that?"

"Chaz, no in any hell i'm gonna put those clothes back on" I said with serious tone.

"Mike come on! Don't be so serious! Let's be young again!" Chester said and tightly pulled me with him to our clothing cabinet.

"Where are the clothes?"

"I think... I accidentally threw them away" I said slowly.

"Accidentally? Mike Shinoda! Literally away or just to the attic?"