Cheaters (Chapter 2)

*In the morning*

Ino and Naruto woke up with a jolt because they heard screaming. The source of screaming was a female. It was especially Naruto's mom Kushina. "M-Mom! It's not what it looks like!" He said but got hit in the head. "You baka! How could you cheat on Hinata!" She said and tried to hit him again but he caught her flaming hand. "She cheated on me mom." He said darkly but sadly. "O-Oh Naruto." She said and covered her mouth with her hand. "Forgive me Naruto. Ino-chan." She said and quickly ran out of the room locking it in the process. "Sorry you had to see that Ino." He said and she smiled. "No it's okay. 

*After Ino left and Naruto's POV*

I sighed and got dressed after she left. God damn she was great last night. Just her calling me Naruto-sama this morning almost made me fuck her raw. I was putting on my cape when frantic knocks came at my door. "Come In." I lazily said. "Naruto-baka!" Sakura said and tried to kick me but I caught her foot and she cried out bloody murder. "Hn. Weak." Sasuke said appearing in my office. "What the fuck do you two want?" I growled and they flinched. Especially Sakura. "These two have a job that they just finished." Kakashi said just walking in. "Well was it a success or fail?" I said. Probably a failed one. "We failed because Sakura A. Seduced the wrong man B.He was married with children and C. Cause everyone found her ugly." Sasuke said and I tried not to laugh. "Well I can agree with you on the last one but um the mission was to kill someone not seduce. So not only did you get the wrong guy but you also did the wrong mission? The Seduction Mission was for Ino. Not you." I said sternly and rubbed my head. Ugh being Hokage is hard!! "Sorry Naruto." Sasuke said and Kakashi nodded. "Thanks for the report. Now I have to find another job for Ino." I said and shooed them away. "Temari!" I called out and she opened the door. "Hai Naruto-kun." She said. "I need your help finding a Seduction Mission for Miss Yamanaka." I said and she nodded. "Oh Naruto I forgot to tell you Tsunade called. She said she'd have Boruto and Himawari for as long as you want." She said and I nodded. "Naruto since you left and became Hokage,Team 7 has been failing all of their missions. Except for the one they did without Sakura Haruno. I hate to say this because I know how you feel about her,but you should make Team 7 a duo between Sasuke Uchiha and Kakashi Hatake." Temari said and I slightly nodded sighing. "As much as I hate to agree with you I must. Sakura Haruno must be extracted from Team 7 immediately. Bring them to me." I said and she bowed then disappeared.