Hitsugaya Toshiro - Short

You were the 3rd seat of the 10th Division. Your captain, Hitsugaya Toshiro, is surprisingly 4'4". While you on the other hand, are 5'4".

You would always tease him about his height, and he would just mumble 'shut up' or 'get back to your work' and blush a tad bit. You always wondered why he would blush whenever you would tease him, but you just ignored it.

While on the other hand, when other people did it, he would get ticked off and start yelling at them. You would always wonder why his reaction was different when you teased him.

The whole entire reason why you teased him was that you had a thing for him.

No like, an ACTUAL thing for him. Like, a like like thing for him you know?

You were mad at yourself for falling for a tiny, short dude. Your temperature would go up and your heart would race whenever he was close to you. You tried to suppress those feelings, but you had no such luck. So instead, you found the solution to tease him to distract your feelings for him.

But soon, the plan you had was wearing away. Your feelings soon surfaced.

A voiced echoed through your pondering mind.

'(L/n)'

Huh? That voice sounded familiar...

'(L/n)!'

Captain Hitsugaya? Why is he here?

"(L/n)!!!"

You snapped your eyes open, realizing that you dozed off while sitting on a bench, in a park.

And you ask, 'why am I in a park???'
Well, basically you, your captain, Hitsugaya Toshiro, and vice-captain Matsumoto Rangiku, were stationed in the real world, for some reason. (A/N: I just wanted them to be in the real world so)

When you had got your thoughts together, you saw that your captain had both of his hands on your shoulders, facing you, his face about a foot away from yours, with a semi-worried expression on his face. Matsumoto was next to him crouching down, also having a worried expression.

Your mind soon registered how close you and the captain were.

You flinched and a blush surfaced to your cheeks. You did a squeal and scrambled off the bench. You landed on the dirt with an 'oomph' and quickly sat up.

"Wh-what were you doing?!" You yelled at your captain, totally ignoring the fact that you were yelling at your superior, with a blush on your face.

"I was waking you up out of your daydream, stupid." He huffed, looking to the side with his arms crossed, a tint of red over his face. You thought that scene was kind cute, but quickly wiped that thought away.

"There was no need to over-react to that (l/n). You almost gave me a heart attack there." He stated.

"W-well you were just too close to me a-and-" you were interrupted by Matsumoto, jumping in on the conversation.

"Oooh~ do I sense some romance in here?"

You and your captain both snapped their heads in her direction and stared her down with menacing glares.

"U-uh we-well it's not like Hitsugaya-taichou l-likes (l/n) r-right?" She stuttered, while sweating and putting her hands up in surrender.

Said captain flinched and his eyebrow started twitching. He slowly walked up to her, a menacing glare on his face.

"What did you say, Matsumoto? I couldn't hear you... Could you please repeat that?"

Matsumoto trembled in fear, stuttering, "W-well I s-said that i-it's not like Hitsugaya-taichou-" She stopped midway and all across the town, you could hear the yells of a certain captain, and the pleads of a certain vice-captain.

As for you, you hid atop a tree so you wouldn't get caught in that hurricane between the 10th Squads' captain and vice-captain.

~•~•~•~•~•~
A/N: im so sorry if i ruined your life because this is like the 5th fanfic i've ever done and the first reader insert thing i've done so this is like swooper short

And i appreciate (friendly and constructive) critisism so I can improve and make better stuff

I wonder if I should make a part two with more spice