Chapter 4

Its 6:50pm, I'm heading to the car to go to Smoothie King for my date.
I open the car door, get in. I start the car, get 5 notifications from Tyrese!
He said,"I Love You!" 5TIMES! I said,"yea ok, see you in 10."
I turn on my music real loud playing 679 Fetty Wap, and rolled down my windows, rolling out of the drive way heading to Smoothie King.
I'm at Smoothie King and Tyrese is already there waiting for me.
He comes to the car and opens my door for me.
I say,"Thank You." He say,"No Problem shall we go in?"
"Sure,I want a strawberry smoothie. YUM!"
"Okay I want a banana smoothie,said Tyrese"
We find a booth to seat down in, whiling waiting for our smoothies.
I told Tyrese I have a surprise for him.😈
He said, what?
Wait til' we get our smoothies then I'll tell you and show you.
We wait for a few minutes for our smoothies.
Our smoothies were ready. Tyrese went to get them whiling I stayed here to keep our seat for us. Tyrese says what's the surprise?
I told him that I found out about his date with one of my best friends Nashea. He said Oh Baby It's not like that.
How is it not like that? You going out with me and u going out with someone tomorrow out to the movies?! I don't have time to be wasting on you to be playing games!
Tyrese said I'm not playing games with you, I love you so much.
I poured my smoothie on him, told him were done. Have fun on your date with Nashea. I grabbed my keys, headed to my car. Drove off so he wouldn't catch me. Once I got home I went to my room. I took a shower and got ready for bed so I can be ready for the next day.
I told my mom goodnight, love you.
She responded saying I love you too sweetie!