"I have to go" Seduce suddenly uttered, but he hold her "Wait! W-wait, where are you going?" he was confused,

"It was nice meeting you, Revenge" a gentle adieu that calmed and left him helpless at the same time.

He had no choice but to watch her walk away.

Revenge was already out of sight. She slows down catching her breath, she looked around her before sneaking into a room, and a hand pulled her in.

"Seduce! for God's sake what were you thinking?" Cecilia, a friend of her worriedly asked. She looked at Cecilia from head to foot. She had a curly blond hair which fit her blue eyes, she was wearing a maid dress with apron, and she realized what she was. "Take that off! before someone sees you", Cecilia demanded, hitting her with a feather duster "Alright, fine. I just wanted to know how Cinderella actually feels" Seduce explained as she removed the elegant clothing from her soft skin.

"Cinderella is just a made up story, it's not real" Cecilia said in a low tone.

Seduce's POV

"I know, but who cares? I would never try it again anyway, it sucks!" well, except for the part where I met my prince charming with an awkward name. I thought with a sigh.

"Well, you'll tell me all about it later, but you have to wear this dream dress now and proceed to the hall where Ms. Scarlet is" Cecilia smiled at me as she held the servant's dress in front of me. I took it and changed. My life sucks even just by thinking about it. I'm surrounded by polished materials, but none belongs to me. Oh! yeah, I still need to go to Ms. Scarlet, my bestfriend who makes me feel even more miserable about myself.

She calls me Selene, everyone but Cecilia. My mother hid me in that name and told me to never let anyone know it. It's already been 9 years since she left. She said she will go and find my father, but I'm already 19 now and about to graduate in college but she's still not here. I don't expect her to come back. So, I'm just gonna wear this rag-like dress and do my job. I feel better in my school uniform, Gosh!

After I dressed as a maid, yes, I'm a maid, I went to the ballroom area where Ms. Scarlet is supposed to be waiting for me.

"There you are!" a voice from my back, and a hand pulled me, "Why are you still on that dress for God's sake Selene!" Scarlet shockingly looked at me from head to foot.

"You know exactly why, Scarlet" I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

"Come, I bought a dress for you"