Chapter 13

My heart was racing. Did he really just do that? He turned into some jackie-chan kung-fu star! He must really lift weights. It was almost scary. There was 5 minutes until 3rd hour. 5 minutes untill I meet my match. I could only think of one place to hide out. I darted to the girls bathroom. The one on the other side of the school. I went to the last stall. The one for handicaps, and I sat on the toilet. There was quotes written in lipstick and permenent marker all over the door and the sides of the stalls. Most said
"Stay strong!" or "You're beautiful no matter what!" then there was the few that hated on other kids. "So and so is a slut!" or "So and so should move!" I've learned so many things about some of these kids because of these cheap writings. It hasn't even been a week.
"Ok, just think. It wil be like a normal thing. There will probably be other kids there, not to mention the lady that shelves the books...you'll be fine." the bell inturupted my thinking. Time to go. Ohhhh crap. My feet somehow forced me to walk out of the bathroom and to the library. I walked the hall and found myself looking into the library windows. He sat at the round table. Smiling at something on his phone. He had his math books and supplies sitting on the table. Out of all the people in the school, it had to be me. He didn't stalk anybody else! That I know of. My feet walked forward, my arms lifted opening the door. Here goes nothing. I cant believe I'm doing this. His head lifted up and his reddish eyes stopped me in my tracks. He smiled lightly, his eyes became a lighter red. I was able to move again, and I pulled the chair out of the table. I sat down.