Who has dyed blonde hair ,not brown curls

I stg I have so many mood swings like I want to cry a river one day the next day I want to kill someone and the next day I want to hug so many animals (not humans , no humans are mean)
Anywho, enjoy.
•••

Louis glanced himself in the mirror, straightening out his white t-shirt. He didn't try hard, he never tries hard. Unless Harry's involved.

Louis smiled thinking about junior prom how he'd gone because Harry was going, he'd spent his savings on a suit, hoping he'd look good enough for Harry to glance at him. Harry never did, he was too busy snogging his date-thats besides the point. Louis had tried to look good for Harry, but God didn't like him that much.

Louis shook his head, he shouldn't be thinking all this, he was going on a date with someone who is not Harry but Niall. Who has dyed blond hair, not brown curls. Who has blue eyes ,not green. Who likes to draw , not write. Yes, Louis had met Niall. Refusing to go on a blind date. Niall was a nice guy, was in Zayn's drawing class. Louis liked him he was a nice, funny guy. Louis told Niall about Harry too, he was understanding and well told he'd try to keep Louis' mind off Harry and that their relationship wouldn't have to be serious, just goofing around-he wasn't exactly looking for serious one.

"Quoting his words,"I don't like him like him.""

Zayn's words ran in Louis' head.

You've got to do this mate.

He told himself and with that, he left going to pick Niall up for the date.

\\

"I can't decide Louis, you choose!" Niall said, looking away from the menu and shoving it towards Louis.

Louis laughed and took the menu from him.

"Fine, but you'll have to eat it."

"Oh, I thought I'll have to feed it to the dog."

"Watch you mouth."

"I'd rather watch yours." Niall said, winking.

Louis laughed.

He liked this. He was having a good time, this wasn't a bad idea after all.

\\

"That movie sucked."

"I could've sucked so many other things instead of watching that movie." Niall said, sighing.

"Niall!" Louis said, trying not to smile, and hit his shoulders.

"What?! It's true."

\\

"I had a lovely time Louis, thank you." Niall said, smiling.

Louis smiled back.

"I had a lovely time too, looking forward to another one." Louis said, genuinely.

They stared at each other for a bit in silence, smiling.

"What are the chances of me getting slapped if I tried to kiss you right now?" Niall said, breaking the silence.

Louis laughed, "negative one."

"Nice."

With that Niall placed his lips on Louis', his hands snaking around Louis' waist.

Louis kissed back, laughing a bit, his hands going around Niall's neck.

They pulled back later, breathless

"I'll see you in school tomorrow then." Louis said, backing off.

"You sure as hell will."

•••
I JUST FIND THIS CUTE AWEEWSJKEK MAYBE I'll JUST TURN THIS STORY INTO NOUIS. KIDDING. HOPE YOU LIKED THAT.

ONE MORE THING, IF YOU'RE READING THIS STORY PLEASE VOTE OR COMMENT SO I KNOW YOU ARE AND LIKE, ARE LIKING THIS STORY. A SMALL COMMENT HELPS TOO.