Chapter 2: Unexpected Visitor

Start from the beginning

"Harry i need to tell you something" I say.

"Yeah me too" he replies sadly.

"You go first" i say.

"No you" he replies we ended up just going at the same time.

"3,2,1"

"I'm pregnant" I say.

"We are going on a world tour" he says.

-Harry's POV-

"I'm pregnant" she says.

"We are going on a world tour" I say.

Wait what. She's pregnant. "Wait your pregnant oh my gosh. I can't leave I have to help" I start rambling about just a whole bunch of stuff.

"Harry don't be ridiculous. You are going on your tour and Megan will be there to help me anyways it will be okay just promise you won't forget about me" she says starting to tear up causing my heart to break a little.

"Never" I say pulling her into a hug.

"Let's tell the boys shall we" she says. I cal them down.

"So boys we have something to tell you" Cassie says.

"Yeah we know your pregnant" Louis says right away.

"What how did you know" I ask. Cassie looks completely lost.

"We were listening in on your conversation" Niall says like it's nothing. Zayn smacks him in the head.

"Oh well uhm yea I'm pregnant" she says with a smile.

-Niall's POV- (I'm not sure something different)

Just then Heather walks through the door oh no. "Harry baby I'm back oh and I missed you" she says walking over hopping on his lap. Causing Cassie to jump right up.

"Back off slut he's my boyfriend" she snaps at Heather. Heather doesn't like to be pissed off she jumps up.

"Wow Harry you can do so much better" she snarls. "Remember all those times you said you loved me and no other girl could make you feel like I did" she says with a smirk. She was about to punch Cassie in the stomach when I jump up. Picking her up making sure she didn't go near her. Darcy came walking in.

"Hi I'm Darcy" she says walking up to Heather. Just as Heather was about to say something. "And you better get out of my daddy's house right now before I hurt you" she says with a growl. Oh my she is the cutest.

"Awe how cute now shut up" she goes up to Darcy. Cassie's jumps up. But Darcy quickly says.

"No mummy I got it" she starts kicking and hitting Heather but only her legs I run over picking her up so she can hit a little higher and she kicks her with both feet right in the fake boobs causing her to yelp in pain.

"Stupid littler girl" she snarls. Cassie storms over punching her right in the jaw I swear I heard a crack. Heather storms out slamming the door behind her. "Bitch" Darcy mutters.

"Excuse me?" Liam's asks.

"What that's what mummy says all the time when looking at magazines with daddy and other girls in it" she says innocently. Causing us all to break out in laughter.

"BEEP BEEP BEEP*

Zayn's phone rings.

"Ello"

"Okay"

"What why"

"I'm sure they won't be to happy about that"

"Okay thank you Simon see you soon".

"That was Simon he says we are leaving a bit earlier then expected" he says.

"Like how early" Harry asks.

"Tomorrow at 6am" zayn says.

"You have got to be kidding me" Harry says frustrated. Cassie immediately going to calm him down.

*the next morning*

-Cassie's POV-

*beep beep beep* my alarm went off. Ugh it's so early. It was 4am. Harry had to be at the airport at 5 so in decided to drive him. I quickly got me and Darcy dressed and we went to Harry's flat. I knocked a couple times but no one came I got the spare key out of my purse.

"Hello" I said. "Hello any one here?" I say again.

Nothing I look around so does Darcy. I hear her pitter patter of her feet as she runs to me. "Mummy look what I found" she hands me a not.

"Sorry we had to leave earlier i know you wanted to drive us but we were picked up. Ill miss you text, call and Skype everyday.

Love, Harry"

Oh of course.

"Hey Hun daddy is already gone lets go get some breakfast I lock up the flat and we go off to get some breakfast.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for any mistakes and such. Hope you liked it :)

Like

V

Comment

-Hannah