Shopping

{Kylie's POV}

Just as Amber said we decided to go shopping on Saturday (today) for clothes for the workshop. We rode in my white 2k15 BMW {Picture in MM 👆🏽}

And I know what you're thinking, "Damn Girl! You bringing in the dough!" Well, not to brag, my Moms really is! She's a doctor, which explains where she racks in the mulah 💸💸💸. Well, specifically, she's an Orthopedic Surgeon with a salary of $315,000. Which means she performs surgeries involving  the musculoskeletal system ( broken arms/legs, any fractures, or anything that you need a cast for). And fortunately, for me, her best friend is a Dermatologist. So growing up, in my teenage years, I rarely had pimples because she used some really good pimple remedies on me and knocked them right out.

So on the way to the mall, Me and Amber blasted "Comfortable" by K Camp and "Planes" by Jeremih. And trust me, anyone within 35 ft. heard every single note of it. And I know I can't sing for shit. But my hoe Amber could hit quite a few notes so I'm not sure how people outside the car heard it.

So when we got there, I had already had the idea of getting a nice sweat suit and some cute Jays to match. We walked in and I had already noticed that the mall was a little more crowded than usual today. But, I shrugged it off and kept it movin'. I saw Amber heading toward the entrance of PINK and I followed.

It didn't take that long to find a perfect sweatsuit to look cute in for my babies. We each tried on about 3 suits and took about an hour and a half, altogether. Amber came out of the store with a nice red, black, and white PINK (brand) sweatsuit. I eventually came out with a PINK (brand) grey, teal, and white one. After contemplating for 30 minutes to buy that one or a burgundy one I really liked. I'm actually surprised it only took me 30 minutes to decide because I'm VERY indecisive. I once went to Jamba Juice, couldn't decide what I wanted to get, and ended up leaving out with just a cup of water. (A/N: True Story).

Amber: Well, I already got some Jays to go wit my sweatsuit so... Umm we can go to FootLocker to get you some tho
Me: Nah, it's okay I already got some to match too. But you know what? I'm hungry ASF 😂
Amber: Me too 😭
Both: *looks @ each other and smiles* CHINESE?!?
*Both laugh hysterically*

So we head down to food court and on the way, we see this huge crowd of people and hear loud music that seems really familiar. I can't really understand what song it is because of all the chatter from all this obnoxious crowd. I immediately get irritated because I'm the type of person who doesn't really like being in crowded places with a lot of people because I'm highly claustrophobic.

Amber: Oh my god 😒
Me: Mannn 💯😡
So I take a nice deep breath and try to push my way through the crowd as nicely as possible. (but it's not as nice as I thought)
As we get closer to the center of this madness, I realize the song that they're playing is Black Coast - TRNDSTTR (Lucian Remix), and before I know it me and Amber are dancing and are surrounded in a circle of people.
We both stopped at the end of the song holding up our sign (looks like: 👌🏽 facing towards your face, both hands and crossed)
{A/N: 👆🏽 will show a pic later}
Me and Amber laugh as we pick up our bags. Then we see these two tall, skinny figures, towering over us like the Empire State Building.
I'm kinda scared to look up and see their faces because I'm already intimidated by their height 😰

Mysterious Figure 1: *chuckles* Hey
Mysterious Figure 2: Wassup
As I hear them talk, I notice that they have a thick, sexy, French accent. It takes me a second at first, but soon I quickly realize, "HOLY SHIT!!! THESE ARE LES TWINS!!!" I mentally calm myself down and play the cool card. Amber looks at me with an "OMIGOD ITS THEM" look and I respond with a look that says "just be cool baby" * in my Johnny Bravo voice*

Me: Wassup 😁😎

TO BE CONTINUED....

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey Guys, it's me, Royalty, I'm so sorry for the late update but I hope you guys like the cliffy 😂 The faster I get 7-10 votes and at least 3 comments (real comments *not like "plz update"*), the faster you guys get the update.

Here's a few comprehension questions that will help me improve the story:

1.) How do you guys like the story?

2.) Who's your favorite so far: Ky or Amber? (Even though you've only heard one POV)

3.) What do you want to happen best or later in the story? (so I I'll have some ideas and won't have writers block)

😁💕😁💕😁💕😁💕😁💕😁💕😁