Characters

Beth-Dove cameron~Brave,strong and loyal,she is trusting,and she has a pure heart,she is the one that makes everyone feel happy,she isnt afraid of what goes bunp in the night.
Kellen-Breaden Lemaster~Brave,trusting and a very good friend,he becomes the strong one when its about defending Beth.
Nichole-Tiffany Espensen~The best friend for everyone,she is a fancy girl who loves being friends with guys and hanging with her friends.
Hunter-Ryan Mccartan~Strong,and is trying to make the gang forgive him,especially,Beth.
Lilith-Katherin Mccnamara~Mysterious,pretty and smart,she knows what to say to make the lie believable,but when its about meeting Adam ,she feels different.
Dr.Hys-Stephen Amell~Mysterious,mean and cruel,he has a plan in the hand and he is making sure no one discovers it,but when Beth finds out about the closet of the death,he tries to get her away from Danville.
Huster-Ross Butler~Dr.Hys' son,he is the new Hunter, that conquists Nichole since the begining.
Lill-Grace Phipps~Pretty,Fancy and Dr.Hys daughter,she is the new Lilith and she makes everyone get into her spell.
Paige-Paris Berelc~Pretty,insecure and unique,she makes everyone feel brave,she sees Hunter and she helps him follow his heart & soul.
Adam-Spencer Boldman~Handsome,strong and conquists girls since the first moment,he tries to conquist Lilith and help her follow her heart and soul.