Chapter 14

In my black mind as of right now, I see a light and a door on the other side of the field I'm in. As I'm walking toward the light in the field, I hear talking. Sounds like Nathan. Then all of a sudden I start floating up and then I came to reality. What happened to me, I don't know?

All I know is that I'm back to my real life. "She's back." A man with a white coat on said towards me. Nathan and my grandpa was beside me. Everybody cheered.

"What happened?" I asked someone. I felt that I was in a blue hospital gown.

"Miss Thompson, we can't quite reason to why you had a black out. But if your boyfriend here hadn't brought you straight here, then you wouldn't have made it. All we know is that your healthy and perfectly fine." One of the nurses said. Everyone immediately rushed out of the room except for Nathan and grandpa. I was so clueless at the time. What's going on?

*One month later*

The day I went into the hospital, I stayed for a few days. All they said is that my heart rate went up, and my heart was beating twice the time it was suppose to beat. The thing is, is that I'm okay and especially my baby is Okay.

Me and Grandpa was watching the discovery channel on the tv, having a great time together when all of a sudden the doorbell rang.

I offered to get up, so I went to the door and opened it to see Nathan and a little girl beside his leg.

I placed my hair out of my face, and smiled at him. "Hey." I said posing in the doorway.

"Hello! My name is Rain and your name is Kaylee. Your my big brothers girlfriend!" The little girl said with a huge smile. Wow! I wasn't expecting that. How old is she.

Nathan looked at me as I looked at him in shock letting them in. She bounced in the Living room going to talk to grandpa.

"Wow. You didn't tell me you had a sister." I said closing the door. He nodded and laughed as we stood there.

"Well she's cute, how old is she?"

"Five, to be exact. Her birthday is next week." He placed his hands in his pocket. She bounced back to where we was, looked at us, stuck her tongue out, and bounced along round the house.

"Nathan! What did you give Her? An energy drink or chocolate? I have never seen a five year old this hype before." I smiled.

"Well, the thing is. My parents are in town and they are throwing a party at my house right now. Its my dad's birthday. I'm sorry I should have told you this before." he explained as we watched his little sister bounce back toward us.

"May I have some juice?" She smiled looking up at me. I ushered her in the kitchen along with Nathan and sat her at the island. "How about water?" I pulled a water bottle out and poured it in a glass cup.

I stood on the other side as she drank it all up. "Did your brother feed you candy?" I asked. She smiled and nodded very fast.

As we laughed, the cup dropped out of her hand and shattered on the floor. Few seconds later, grandpa walked in. "What in the heck is all this racket?" He smiled and then look down to the broken cup.

"Grandpa I'm sorry." I said as he bent down and picked up a piece of the cup and held it staring it down. "This was your grandmother's favorite cup to drink her coffee out of." He said with tears running down his face.

"Mr. Bill, I'm so sorry. I promise I will buy you another one-"

"No, son. This is one of the three things I had left of her." He said picking up as many pieces he could and walked upstairs. I started slowly crying tears with my hand over my mouth.

"Kaylee I'm-"

"No, Nathan. Its fine." I cried grabbing the broom sweeping the glass up.

"Come here Rain. Get down for me please." I said helping her from the chair and placing her down far from the glass while wiping my tears.

"I guess we... Were gonna head home." He hugged me. He kissed my forehead, "I'm so sorry, baby."

"No its fine." I told him shaking my head. He kissed my forehead once again and then I heard the door shut.

I can't believe that just happened. It's all my fault. I shouldn't have gave her that cup.

After cleaning the mess I walked upstairs, hopped in the shower and got under the covers. By now it was around twelve. Schools in two days. Yay! I still can't believe my grandma's favorite cup is now broken. I feel so bad.

*Next morning*

When I walked downstairs, I seen grandpa at the island reading the newspaper. "Morning honey." He said with so much enthusiasm.

"Um, hi." I smiled. After I got done with my cereal I watched spongebob for a while. I'm in the middle of the show and Nathan calls me.

"Hello." I said.

"Hey, Kaylee. How's your grandpa?"

"I have no idea. All I know is that when I woke up this morning he was perfectly fine."

"Oh okay that's good. Well you know how I said my parents were down here."

"Uhhh, yeah."

"Well.. They wanna meet you. I haven't exactly told them about the baby yet. So please make sure that conversation doesn't slip up."

"So your saying you don't want them to know about the baby?" I asked.

"Yes. But not yet!"

"Nathan. I'm two months pregnant for Christ sake. We have to tell them somehow."

"I know and we will. I'm just not ready to tell them."

"Your a grown man Nathan, and you can't be scared. If you don't tell them soon, then I will. So what time you want me to come over?" I sighed.

"Around 6. Moms cooking a huge dinner."

"Okay yeah. 6. I'll be there. Alright."

"Okay, I'll see you later."

And with that we hung up. Around this time it's 2. I'm just gonna lay around a few more hours and then maybe think about getting ready.

______________________________
How's the story?? It's like its hard for me to think of things to happen in the story. Some things more exciting, or sad. I think I'm running out of IDEAS!! Anyways.... Thanks for reading and I love all of you.. Your making my story go sky high with all these page views!!

(Fyi:: I have no idea when I will update. But it will be less than a week. I've been really busy that I don't even have time to watch TV. And that's bae!! Lol..)