two.

When Zayn enters his bedroom after his shower, he's met with the sight of his best friend laying spread out on his bed with his phone in hands, his fingers moving rapidly.

"How'd you get in here?" Zayn asks, throwing his towel at Niall when he slides on some old sweats.

"It's called a door."

Zayn looks to Niall with an annoyed expression even though the blonde didn't even bother looking away from his phone.

"No shît?" Zayn rolls his eyes before shaking his head, "I meant I thought I locked the door."

"You did, but I unlocked it." Niall fishes out the spare key Zayn had hidden away in his desk from his pocket.

Zayn looks at Niall and doesn't even try to question when he got the key because if he knows anything, it's that Niall is a sneaky bastard.

"What are you doing here?" Zayn asks instead, taking a seat on his chair at his desk.

"Obviously I'm here because I wanna hang out Zayn."

Zayn throws a paper ball at Niall, successfully hitting him in the head. He smiles when Niall winces and drops his phone on his chest.

"Who are you texting?" Zayn asks, when he sees Niall's face turn the lightest shade of pink.

"Trying to snag a proper date out of that guy I've been messing with." Niall replies, looking up at Zayn and shrugging his shoulders.

"I thought you were still talking to that red head?"

Niall shakes his head and looks at him with wide eyes, "Hell no, we were messing around for like four weeks right and she was already talking about me meeting her mom."

Zayn snorts.

"Like, we weren't even seriously together but anyways, that's not important. The other night when I went out with Josh and Will, I ran into this guy and holy shît zayners, best fücking night I've had in a while man." Niall explains, his smile turning into a smirk as he replays that night in his head.

Zayn rolls his eyes, "I give it a week, before you move on."

Niall opens his mouth to protest but shuts it when his phone pings. His friend looks at his screen before smirking, "He just said he's free tonight to meet us at Matty's bar."

"Us? Did you just say us? What-"

"Yes, us. Me and you. Zayn and Niall. We're going out tonight, c'mon man, you get to meet the guy and plus, don't act like you can't use a night out."

Zayn frowns, "I can't. I'm grounded."

Zayn watches as his best friend's eyes get wide in disbelief before groaning and sitting up on his bed.

"Alright, what story are we going with this time?" Niall asks, making Zayn snort.

He and Niall always get Zayn out of his grounding's by making up some ridiculous story to tell his dad. Sometimes their stories work, most of the times though Zayn knows his dad can tell how fake their stories are but says okay nonetheless.

But now, Zayn shakes his head in response, "I don't think one of your stories will help me get out of this one. I messed up and this time it's two whole weeks."

"What the fück did you do?"

Zayn shrugs his shoulders and shakes his head. He can't tell Niall the reason behind his grounding because as surprising as it may sound Niall doesn't even know about Zayn having body guards.