How long had I been like this?

"We didn't think we'd ever see you again." She whispered, pulling away.

  "I'm glad I could disprove you." I lightly chuckled.

She laughed with me, her smile never leaving her face.

  Until now.

Her eyes widened, but I couldn't tell if it was in fear or realization. Her facial features weren't giving away much to help.

  "I have to call them."

My heart swelled when she said that, because I knew just who she was going to call.

  I could feel the smile grow on my face as I watched her pull out her phone from her scrub pocket, rushing as she dialed.

  Melissa hurriedly put the phone to her ear, as she impatiently fidgeted in place while the dial tone played.

  "Mom?" I heard speak from the phone.

  "Scott? You need to get here now. And bring... Bring everyone." She chuckled, smiling.

  "Why? What's going on?" He worriedly asked.

  "The best thing to happen in the past 3 months." She nodded to her self.

  I kept staring in awe as she hung up, her eyes looking back to me.

  Hold on.

"3 months?" I raised the question.

  She sadly nodded.

"We- had officially declared you brain dead yesterday. You've been on life support for, well, three months."

  My eyes widened as I took in the information. Three months? That's a long time, especially-

  Especially when you're dating them.

  Jesus, Stiles must've been devastated. I was basically dead for three months and... Oh god.

  And as I freaked out mentally, we sat and waited for everyone to come see the "best thing to happen in the past 3 months".

                              ~

   I heard shoes squeaking suddenly and I snapped my head to the doorway, waiting for them to round the corner.

  First, Scott showed, a worried look on his face.

  "What's wrong?" He quickly said, his eyes frantically searching the room.

  Then they landed on me, sitting up in my hospital bed. Breathing.

  His eyes widened and he did a quick glance behind him.

  "Oh god..." He winced, and as soon as he said that, another body entered behind him.

  "What is-"

The body peered around Scott, revealing himself, Stiles. His face drained of any color and just like the doctor-

  Collapsed.

Then more feet scrambled behind Scott, freezing in the door way. I looked away from the passed-out Stiles to see Lydia, Malia, Kira, and even Derek at the door.

  They all had the same expression on their face- surprise.

  "Hey." I smiled awkwardly.

Lydia was the first to move, her smile on her face growing as she neared me. She threw her arms around me, hugging me tight just like Melissa did.

  "Don't ever do that again, oh my god." She cried.

  I chuckled. "I'll try not to."

She laughed and pulled back, wiping tears that had dropped.

  We had a small moment, our eyes just staying on each other's. Me and Lydia were closest, so I could only see that Lydia was almost as devastated as Stiles.

  Stiles.

"Can someone please wake up my boyfriend?" I smiled, sighing.

  Derek took up the case, picking up Stiles by under his arms and trying to get him to stand up.

  Scott walked up in front of them, putting his hands on Stiles shoulders.

  "Stiles." He called out, slightly shaking him. Stiles barely stirred, still passed out.

  "Stiles!"

Stiles jumped in place, making Derek let go of him. He stayed on his feet though, stumbling in place.

  He looked around the room, trying to remember he was in here. When he calmed down, his eyes rested on me again.

  "Holland?" He whispered, his eyes almost squinting. His mouth was barely parted open as he slowly stepped forward. He looked at me with disbelief, his eyes evaluating my entire body. Like I wasn't real.

  "No, you- you were..." He shook his head, reaching the side of my bed. He glanced at the pack for confirmation and Melissa just smirked and nodded.

  "Hi Stiles." I spoke up, making his eyes shoot open, hearing me actually speak.

  His lips former a small smile, but tears still formed in his eyes. I smiled back and he just kept looking.

  "Do you want these out?"

I looked at Melissa, who pointed to the IVs. I nodded and she carefully removed them, wrapping them with something so they didn't leak.

  As soon as she did, Stiles wrapped his arms around me and laid completely on me, holding me with his entire body.

  He rolled over me, laying next to me as he held me closer.

  I could hear slight sniffles through my hair, Stiles' arms gripping me tighter.

  "I'm sorry." I whispered into his neck. "I'm so sorry."

  He just shook his head, pulling me even closer.

  "I love you." I reminded him. I rubbed his back softly, helping him calm down.

  I felt him lean back, his face barely an inch from mine. His eyes were a slight red from years and he still looked at me with awe.

  "I'm... I'm never letting go of you ever again." He whispered, shaking his head.

  I smiled and nodded, tears in my eyes as well.

  "I can deal with that."

Stiles smashed his lips to mine, moving a hand to my cheek. I moved my lips against his, gently kissing him.

  He sighed against my lips, tilting his head only slightly for more access.

  "Oh my god, I've missed you so fucking much..." He sighed, quietly.

  I giggled against his lips, caressing his cheeks.

  "I've missed you too."
____________________
A/N:: that ending was kinda stupid but I hope you liKED IT?!

  <3 you guys sososo much