Chapter 2 Rosalie and Renesmee's shopping trip

• مهداة إلى Stephanie Meyer

Renesmee woke early the next day and found her parents in the front room, her mum, Bella reading the book Alice had left instructions in last time (she had recently got into that book) and her dad, Edward was playing the piano like always. She had always wanted to learn how to play and had played quite a few times before when she was younger but not recently, as she ha spent most of her time with  Jacob doing adventorous activities.

She remembred the shopping trip when her mum reminded her so she quickly went and made her bed in her room, her parents were always having to update her bedroom because of how quickly she was growing, height and age wise. She pulled on some old clothes, a shirt and skinny jeans, then grabbed her purse and sighed when she realised the contents of it was empty from when she went to the cinema a few days ago and paid for tickets and popcorn as Jacob and his dad struggled for money a bit. She ran downstairs and went to see her mum.

"Can I borrow some money please, as I spent mine when I went to the cinema the other day with Jacob?" Renesmee asked her mum.

"Of course, I know Jacob and Billy haven't got the most amount of money, there you go," Bella rplied and handed Renesmee and handful of notes. She kissed her mum then heard the familiar hoot of Rosalie's convertabled and grabbed her  jacket and went out of the door.

When she saw Rosalie, she was happy of what she was doing as Rosalie had a big grin spread across her face which made Renesmee feel more comfortable and relaxed.

"Prepare to have the best shopping trip ever," Rosalie squeeled, Renesmee thought that Rosalie was acting more like her "adopted" cousin than herself as Alice was normally the squeeling girl type but not Rosalie, Rosalie was more of the silent, glaring type of character. 

They arrived in a quick flash because of how fast the Cullens were allowed to drive without getting caught.

"Now, if you see anything you like that you don't have enough money for, just let me know, I can lend it to you super easily, you don't need to worry about a thing, apart from getting the coolest outfit ever." Rosalie spoke the words slowly but you could tell their was an edge of excitement to her voice.

"I don't really need a new outfit thanks," Renesmee replied, but quikly took it back when she saw the look of dissapiontement on Rosalies face. "But there is no harm in looking, is there?" Renesmee quickly said.

There were soon in the shops that would have costed anyone normal a ridiculous amount of money, except the Cullens were filthy rich and money was no problem to them.

"This is perfect for you, you totally have to get it, the colours look really nice with your skin tone," Rosalie said as she held up this blue dress with a blue ribbon round the middle.

"It does look nice, yes I think I will definitely buy that." Renesmee replied. Rosalie squealed and then after all the shopping they did they went to pay and came out of the shop with bag, after bag, after bag, to any normal person the amount of money they spent would have been deludicrous, but the Cullens weren't normal people. But that was when Rosalie stopped dead on the path.........