Disnyland

A/N: I'm going to stop posting the websites because I'm now using an app called "Creepypasta Wiki" and it's easier. This is short I know but it gave me the chills. If you look at the photo a kid or doll is being hanged from the calling and I don't know if it's a doll from the ride or a "live" kid. I don't know it looks like a doll to me... Anyways comment down below what you Halloween costume is! Now, ON WITH THE STORY!

In 1999, my family visited Disneyland. We happily rode the Small World ride. I was 12 at the time and my sister was 6. We loved every moment and our parents smiled with nostalgia.

At one time near the end, some lights suddenly shut off and rear lights illuminated the ceiling.

The moving display parts shut off and crew members wearing red overalls walked along them to help passengers in the boats onto the stages to direct them out of the building via emergency exits.

A voice came over the loudspeakers. "Disneyland thanks you for your visit. Please evacuate the attraction in an orderly fashion. Keep looking forward and follow the directions of staff. Thank you."

The staff wouldn't tell us much as they quickly ushered us out of the building. Ambulances were outside and a police car was parked in the main walkway. At the time, my mother still had her camera out and snapped a few photos of the crewmen and close-ups of the mechanical children.

She snapped a few last-minute photos of whatever to use up the last of the roll of film on the camera, since we were going to develop them later that afternoon, anyway. This was the last photo on the reel, aimed at the ceiling at the attraction.