Chapter 14

I was at the living room, reading a fashion magazine. It was Victoria's fashion. I loved everything.

"Good morning! I see you've found the magazines?" Victoria asked as she walked in.

"Yeah. I love your designs!" I said.

"Thank you! Anyways, David's at his celebration party. Every time they win they have one." She said.

"That's nice! Where's everyone else?" I asked.

"They're either asleep, or outside. Or they're eating." She responded.

"Okay. Thanks." I said. I got up, and ran upstairs. I opened the door to Tyga's room. He wasn't there.

I looked in the bathroom, and he wasn't there either. I went to his balcony, and searched the backyard.

"Hi Kylie!" Brooklyn yelled to me.

"Hi Kylie!" Chloe yelled.

"Hi! Have you seen Tyga?" I yelled to them.

"No. I'm sorry!" He yelled to me.

"Okay." I replied them I went back inside.

I went to the front yard, and searched. He wasn't there. I checked in Kendall's room. He wasn't there. Only Kendall and James.

"Have you seen Tyga?" I asked them.

"No. I saw him yesterday." James said.

"I haven't seen him." Ken said.

"Okay." I was panicking.

I walked out of the room and texted him.

"Where are you babe?"

He didn't respond. I called him, and it went to voicemail.

Where was he??

I'm guessing Romeo, Cruz and Alex were in the game room. I walked into the room, and I saw the three of them.

"Close the door!" Cruz yelled. So I left the room.

I went outside to go in the separate small house in the back.

"Did you find him?" Brooklyn asked.

"No. I'm still searching." I said.

"Hope you find him." Chloe said.

"Thanks. He keeps his phone off sometimes." I said.

"Ty?" I asked the air.

No response.

I walked around. This was a getaway from the house.

Wait. I knew where he was! I quickly went to that room. I walked in the house, and ran to the trophy room. I remembered he loved that room, because of the acoustics. I walked in, and he was sitting in the room, rapping. He was on his phone.

"Hey ky!" He said as he turned off the music.

"What the fuck!? I try to text and call you all day, I yell for you, I ask everyone, I thought you were somewhere else. I thought you went back to LA! You're just sitting here, on-"

"god damn it! I was recording, this room is soundproof, and I couldn't respond to your texts because I was texting someone else. Okay!?" He yelled.

"Who?" I asked.

"What?"

"Who was texting you, bitch!?" I yelled.

"Excuse me!?" He yelled. He was mad.