MHB Chapter 1

[Yuri's P.O.V]

Today is a sunny day. It is a suitable time to enjoy yourself at the beach. There are many of you think I am at the beach, right? No! Now, I'm walking around in the shopping complex. I rather go in a shopping complex than playing outside on the bright day like this. Why? Of course neither because I have so much time to waste nor I'm very rich who can buy anything that I want. It is because I have an important thing to do.

Actually, my friend asked me to go to a blind date on her behalf. From my perspective, I really hate attending a blind date! Oh, yes, right now, I'm still looking for my prince charming but I think all the people who go to a blind date are fools! I believe in destiny. We don't need to search our love because love will come to us itself if it's the time. No matter what will happen, I will meet my prince charming one day. Thinking about it really makes me excited! But, I just hope he is not someone that I hate. Please!!!

Anyways, back to my blind date story, of course I refused my friend's request... at first. She even offered me some money to go the blind date. I wonder why she insisted asking me to go on her behalf. Couldn't she just cancel it? Truthfully, I really need money during this time. So, I don't have other choice except accepting it.

While waiting for that guy, I decide to kill some time in this shopping complex and the place of my blind date is not too far from here. I stop for a while in front of a shop. In that shop, there is a thing that catches my eyes. I decide to take a closer look.

"Wow, so pretty!" Yuri said in amazement while staring at a pretty bracelet which was in the glass cover. Yuri took a look at the price. "It's doesn't make sense! How can a bracelet cost that much?!" she muttered angrily.

Then, there was a worker approaching Yuri and asked politely, "Miss, can I help you? What are you looking for? Our shop has a variety of things. We have bracelet, ring..."

Yuri quickly interrupted what the worker was going to say. "It's okay. I'm just looking," Yuri replied while giving a force smile. Then, she looked at her watch.

Oh, no! It is already 3.05 p.m.! I'm late, I must go there quickly. I immediately get out from the shop and run to the restaurant which is located at the third floor. After running about 5 minutes, I arrive at the restaurant. I stop for a while and catch my breath. My friend said he will wear a red cap. So, I look around looking for someone who is wearing a red cap. Not too long after, I spot a guy who is sitting with the distance of 3 tables from me. He is wearing a red cap and I can't see his face as his seat is not facing me. I'm sure he is the one. I approach him and face him.

"Excuse me. I'm sorry because I was late. Are you the one that..." Yuri couldn't finish her words after looking at that guy's face. That guy looked very familiar to her. Her eyes went bigger and locked on him. Her jaw also started dropping.

He is Nickhun! 2SG's Nickhun! I like him! He is so cute! He is the singer that I like the most! I have become his crazy fan! And... he is the guy that I... I have a crush on! But, I don't put any hope on him as it's kind of impossible for me to get closer with a popular singer. Out of the blue, the partner of my blind date is 2SG's NICKHUN!!! It's unbelievable!!! What is he doing here?!!!

"A... ar... aren't you Nickhun? The member of 2SG?" Yuri asked excitedly.

Instead of answering my question, he just stared at me. And, I can see the angry expression on his face. Is he angry at me because I was late?

"I'm sorry for the late," Yuri kept apologizing.

"Have a seat," Nickhun said in a serious voice. Yuri just obeyed to what Nickhun asked her to do.

He looks really different in person. When he was singing on the stage, he always showed his sweetest smile but now, I'm quite afraid looking at his serious face. Is his attitude really different when he is on off-screen? I hope not! I don't want my ideal guy be two-faced! I keep thinking positively.