A New World

The club is hot, everybody dancing having a good time. Seungri was dancing with this two twins and he was loving it. Until Daesung come and took him by the arm and drags him away. "Daesung what going on why did you just do that." Seungri said. He look at Dae and saw fear in his eyes. Daesung was running trying to get past these people in the club. "We just need get the hell out of here." Dae said. His voice was a shaking. Seungri wanted to stop him and calm him down but he couldn't. Dae look back through the crowd to see can he see them. When he saw Taeyang, he jumped and started to move faster. Seungri is getting scared he don't know what to do.

Top and GD was still on the VIP section when Taeyang left. "I guess we can share what we are with Dae." Top said. GD was kinda of sad, he didn't want Dae to see him like that. He wanted tell his best friend, he wasn't going to turn him. Now that's Dae saw what he was he knew what he have to do. He and Top left the dead girl body there and went after Dae and Seungri.

BTS dope came on in the club and the dance floor started to crowd up. It's was harder for Seungri and Dae to leave. But when Dae turn around again he saw not only Taeyang again but Top and GD. He really got scared and hold on to Seungri as hard as he could. Seungri was really becoming scared. He started to feel pain in his arm for Dae squeezing it to hard. Finally they reach the doors to the club and ran out. When they got out they saw that the van wasn't there. "Whats going on?" Seungri asked out of breath. Dae was even more scared that the van wasn't there. He was out of breath and didn't know what to do. When he look back at the club's doors he saw GD walking up to the doors. He grabbed Seungri and ran down the alley. They was half way there, when until GD and Top came out of nowhere. Dae stop and look straight at his friend. Finally Seungri was mad that they ran from nothing and snatch his arm away. "What the fuck man?" He said. "I was having a good time until you came and took me away. I really though something about was happening the way you grabbed my arms." Seungri said angrily. "Yea we were having fun." Top said. GD look at Dae with his beautiful brown eyes. Right now Dae don't see his best friend. He look at Seungri and said, "They are vampire Seungri." Dae said. Seungri look at Dae as if he was crazy. "Vampires them no fucking way." He said pointing at Top and GD. Seungri move away from Dae and started to walk away. When Taeyang grabbed him by the throat and slammed him on the brick wall. "WHAT THE FUCK MEN?" Seungri said. Taeyang look at Seungri, "So you don't believe in vampires? Let me show you." Taeyang look down and close his eyes. When he lifts his head, Seungri heart started to beat really fast. His hands became sweaty. His eyes widened, Taeyang red eyes was looking at him. His fangs was showing though his mouth. Top and GD walked over to Seungri, GD look back at Daesung, "We going to show you what we really are." He said. Taeyang was the first to bite in to Seungri neck. Seungri screamed. Then Top went to his other side of his neck and bit him. GD took his wrist, and showed Daesung his fangs going in to Seungri flesh. Daesung watch as blood started to drop from Seungri. Seungri was screaming and crying begging them to stop, "Stop.. please stop." He said losing conscience. Dae was so afraid that he wanted to run but his legs wouldn't let him. When his mind had finally realize what was his friends doing, he turn around and ran as fast as he could. GD lifts his head his head and saw him running. He smiled as he saw his friend run. (Now you know what we are.) He said to his self. He went back to drinking Seungri blood. Seungri stop screaming he start to fade out. He close his eyes as he felt his friends feeding on him. They top drinking his blood when his heart stop. His body fell to the ground. "Welcome to the group bro." Taeyang said. They pick up his body and started to walk towards the van.

The van took them to this abandoned house. "Thanks man for talking us." Top said to the driver. They got out of the car, and walked in side. From the out side the place looks creepy but on the in side the place looks nice. They had nice walls, beautiful furniture. They too Seungri and took him down stairs to the basement. When they went down stairs, Top turn on the lights, and some girls that was tied up was crying. GD walked over to them and squat down, "Don't be afraid my pretty ladies, We just need one of you gals to help out my friend who's on the floor right there." He said pointing at Seungri. Seungri was unconscience laying on the floor. His neck had bits marks. GD took one of the girls by her hair, and pull her to Seungri. He took his knife and cut the side of her neck to wake up Seungri. Seungri was still unconscious he smelled a sweet scent. He couldn't put his mind to it. He started to wake up. He look around and saw Top, Taeyang, and GD standing there in front of him. When he look at the girl in front of him he started to get this pain in his stomach. He look at his friends and wonder what's going on. Top got down and said, "Don't she looks good to eat. Don't worry the pain you feel is just what we went through. All you have to do is drink her blood and the pain will go away." Seungri look straight at him as if he was crazy. He shook his head , and started to move away. He was scared even move then before, but when he look at her neck, something inside him wanted him to kill her. He kept trying not to kill this girl he don't know. Taeyang got tired of waiting on him to feed. He grabbed the girl and took GD knife and cut her again. He took the knife over to Seungri and lift his head. He let some of the blood from the knife fall. Seungri tried to resist him but couldn't. When some of the blood fell in his mouth. He couldn't get enough of that taste. He wanted more, his eyes turned red, and his fangs showed. He got up and grabbed the girl and bit her. She scream out loud. He drained her dry. He let go of her dead body and let it fell to the floor. He look up And felt like a new person. He liked this feeling, he looked at his friends and smiled. He can't wait to have more. They were happy that Seungri was one of them now. They went up stairs, when they got to the living room they saw the girls from Vamps Girls and another girl. "Whats up? I though y'all was coming back?" Taeyang said. The girls look at them and smile. "Yea we missed you." Jin said. The other girl that was with them was a pretty brown skin woman. She had long black hair, beautiful brown eyes. She had she has curves like Beyonce. She walked in between Taeyang and Jin, "I need you guys to find somebody for me." She said. "Why should we find somebody for you?" Top said. "Because she your queen." Min said. They all felt like they wronged her and bowed down to her. "Sorry for being rude your highness, Who would you like us to find?" Top said. She look at them, "My daughter's." She said as her eyes turn dark red.

Dae was still running, he was so scared that he couldn't stop running. He kept looking back wondering if they was chasing him. He ran to this house. He kept knocking at the door. Screaming, "somebody help me please." A girl open the door. "Why are you knocking at my door like you crazy, do you know what time it's is?" She asked. He was sweaty and couldn't get out the words to tell her. She turn around "UNNI!! Their a crazy guy here." She said. The young lady came around the corner to see who she was talking about. "Who at the door this time of ni.." She said. He look at Dae and was shocked "OMG your Daesung from Bigbang right?" He nods he head, "Come on in I'm Aimee, and this is my younger sister Neicy." She said. Dae was happy they let him on their house. "Neicy go get some tea." She said. "Whats going on?, Why are you got of breathe?" He turn and look at her and said, "A new world." He said she didn't understand what he meant but she wasn't letting him leave until he okay. She let him lay down until he get some rest. He was thing about how he going to work with his friends knowing what their are. He wondering how he going to live in this new world