Part 7: Back at Camp

(this will be a short one)
Camp Half Blood 3rd person POV
The gods were at camp, telling them about Chaos, Order, and Shadow, the gods seemed especially nervous about Shadow "we don't need some stupid assassin, I can win this war for us" Markus said "shut up Markus, the only you've killed are a few hell hounds, and that was fifteen years ago" Annabeth said "yeah and you all worshipped me for it" Markus bragged "and that was the biggest mistake of our lives" Grover said "Markus, this assassin could kill every single one of us if he wanted to, and you can barely hold a sword, you couldn't help us at all" Ares said "father, are you going to let talk to me that way?" Markus said to Zeus "that's enough out of you, apparently this assassin doesn't like us so we can't afford getting him mad, so you need to keep your mouth shut when he gets here" Zeus said angrily "and when exactly will that be?" Markus asked "now" everyone turned to see a figure in a black assassins outfit "i-i assume you are the assassin Lord Chaos told us of, correct" Athena said fearfully, Annabeth looked at her mother in shock, she never showed fear "Yes, I am shadow, and unfortunately I have been given the burden of protecting you from Order, so I'm setting some ground rules, no one is to speak to me unless I speak first or it's a complete emergency, and you are not to enter my living quarters unless I give you permission" Shadow said "Uhm, where exactly would your living quarters be?" Chiron asked, Shadow snapped his fingers and a huge cabin, twice as big as the Zeus cabin, appeared next to the big house, it was pitch black and had very few windows, "there" shadow said, everyone muttered in awe about how he had managed to make the cabin appear simply by snapping his fingers "I don't know who you think you are, but you can't just come here and give orders, not while I'm running this camp" Markus said while walking walking up to Shadow and placing his index finger on Shadows chest, Shadow glanced at Markus' finger and back at Markus, he took a deep breath and looked Markus directly in the eyes, Markus looked mortified as Shadow grabbed his finger "you shouldn't have done that" Shadow said as he bent Markus' hand back, everyone heard a nauseating crack as Markus screamed in pain "MY HAND, HE BROKE MY HAND!!!" Markus screamed as he gripped his broken hand "now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go to my cabin"