I'm alone

~Anna's pov~
I.. Feel like I've done something wrong.. I just don't know what to do anymore. She never comes out of her room.. She never even lets me see her face.. What happened? We used to be so close once before but now.. She won't even say two words to me. I miss her.. I miss her so much.. We used to build snowmen together. I miss spending time with her.. Why did she lock me out? Why did you have to slam the door in my face, Elsa.. I miss you.. Tears slowly roll down my face as I slide my back down my wall, ending up on the floor, trying to hold in my sobs. "Anna?.." I hear a familiar voice. I ignore it, not wanting to answer. "Anna, please let me in.. I want to talk to you." I heard my mom through the door. I quickly wipe my tears away, going to the door. "H-hey, mom.." I said, trying to sound normal, but I know I failed. I know my voice was shakier than ever. "Anna, what's wrong?.." She asked sympathetically. "I just want to see Elsa.. I miss her.. We used to be so close but then she just- shut me out.. I want to see her, mom.." Tears slowly start to roll down my face once again as she hugs me, trying to comfort me as I hug back, crying onto her shoulder. "Don't worry, Anna, you'll be able to see her and spend time with her again.. It's just-.. Times are hard, but trust me, she would want you to stay strong, Anna." I pull away from her, looking down slightly, wiping away the stray tears and the snot running from my nose. "Okay. I-I will! For Elsa!" I say confidently. My mom smiles at me before she leaves the room, closing the door behind her. I'll stay strong.. For my Elsa.. I just want to see her again..